imaginager

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Are the SSC2 Pros in stock? I need a pair of Amber and a pair of White - going to follow Bigmoose's lead on this - excellent aesthetic! DD has a 6-8 week delay on their site, was wondering if that impacts 4x4TruckLEDs?
Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Are the SSC2 Pros in stock? I need a pair of Amber and a pair of White - going to follow Bigmoose's lead on this - excellent aesthetic! DD has a 6-8 week delay on their site, was wondering if that impacts 4x4TruckLEDs?
As of right now they are but we are still working through Black Friday sales

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally got some good night time pics. The biggest improvement is the wide throw of the light which is great for cornering.

Just headlights, low beams:
PXL_20211129_220741386.jpg

White pro fogs:
PXL_20211129_220747935.jpg

Yellow pro fogs:
PXL_20211129_220755761.jpg
That looks great! It also appears that the factory low beams are close to 6000K which the Diode Dynamics are a good match for. I have the SS3 fogs in amber on my Tacoma, they work great but are almost too bright. Maybe I need to rethink my setup.

sjax42

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 Longhorn
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You could certainly do that. Our kits are not setup that way (1x SS3 & 2x SSC2 or 2x SS3 & 1x SSC2) but you could certainly buy our brackets w/harness and then 3x pairs of SSC2.

The reason is simple... WAY too many options then and it honestly gets really confusing for customers. Plus we like to fit as big of lights in there as we can.

But we also allow customers to just buy the brackets and harness and lights all "ala carte"

Complete Kits are here: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/vehicle-specific/ford-bronco/2021-bronco/

or

Brackets w/Harness Option: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/kr-off-road-triple-fog-light-brackets-for-2021-ford-bronco/

Diode Dynamics Lights: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/led-auxiliary-lights/diode-dynamics/
Baja Designs Lights: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/led-driving-fog-lights/baja-designs/
Morimoto 4Bangers: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/led-auxiliary-lights/morimoto/4banger-led-pods/

What are 4Bangers you say? Well now, those are some hot new lights on the market. We're taking pre-orders on those (ETA for shipping is around mid December). We know you can fit 2 of them on our brackets (we did it on a Raptor), not 100% sure if 3 will fit (we've only got 1 pair that were sent to us early).
LOVE the kit, so easy to install. Thanks.

tempImagelSOr7v.png

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

LOVE the kit, so easy to install. Thanks.

Ford Bronco Alternate Fog Pocket Solution Installed tempImagelSOr7v
It's actually getting even easier tomorrow. We just redesigned our brackets after a few folks who installed them offered some feedback.

The new brackets are basically the same as the original KR Off-Road brackets, but we've extended them a bit more to give you more room for the lights to be spaced out a bit.

Sponsored

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is exactly the set up I want.... couple questions maybe @4x4TruckLEDs.com can answer as well - Back lighting??? is it necessary or a must??

Even if Ala cart.... I want this set up but minus the amber and double up the white 1X2's- Any chance a parts list can be posted so I can order?? Not too worried about the 6-8 week delay.

Many thanks for the assist!

OP
OP
Bigmoose

Bigmoose

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Flex Ecoboost Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is exactly the set up I want.... couple questions maybe @4x4TruckLEDs.com can answer as well - Back lighting??? is it necessary or a must??

Even if Ala cart.... I want this set up but minus the amber and double up the white 1X2's- Any chance a parts list can be posted so I can order?? Not too worried about the 6-8 week delay.

Back lighting is personal preference. You don't need it. If you go with SSC2 pods you could just not connect the backlights.

Reactions: JAC

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Unfortunately the SS2 only come backlit. Right now you can get SS3 without backlightin, I’m not certain if without will be available after the backlit SS3 are introduced.

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Back lighting is personal preference. You don't need it. If you go with SSC2 pods you could just not connect the backlights.
Thank you!! Any chance you can let me know exactly what you purchased?? I'll minus the amber and double up the whites. Much appreciated!!!

OP
OP
Bigmoose

Bigmoose

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you!! Any chance you can let me know exactly what you purchased?? I'll minus the amber and double up the whites. Much appreciated!!!
Ford Bronco Alternate Fog Pocket Solution Installed Screenshot_20211120-193147

I added the harness as an option to the bracket

Sponsored

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Alternate Fog Pocket Solution Installed Screenshot_20211120-193147

I added the harness as an option to the bracket
IF that is what you used, then perfect! I literally want to mirror your set up. you ordered from 4x4 truck led correct? I think so if I read this thread correctly.

Thank you Again!!!

OP
OP
Bigmoose

Bigmoose

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IF that is what you used, then perfect! I literally want to mirror your set up. you ordered from 4x4 truck led correct? I think so if I read this thread correctly.

Thank you Again!!!
Yes I did.

Another thing to think about since you want to go with all white, maybe get a different pattern for one if them. Not sure the benefit of both being fogs. My single white fog is more than I need in that area. If I was going dual white I'd maybe get the driving pattern for one of them. Part#DD6403P.

Last edited:

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes I did.

Another thing to think about since you want to go with all white, maybe get a different pattern for one if them. Not sure the benefit of both being fogs. My single white fog is more than I need in that area. If I was going dual white I'd maybe get the driving pattern for one of them. Part#DD6403P.
Nice! Thanks for the info! Okay one more question, what aux switches did you use?? Would 5&6 work?

OP
OP
Bigmoose

Bigmoose

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice! Thanks for the info! Okay one more question, what aux switches did you use?? Would 5&6 work?
They would. They are 10A and the lights don't draw that much.

Reactions: JAC