Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Stupid question just got my bronco when the aux switches are off what color should they be blue or yellow so I know what is off and on don’t have anything hooked up yet
Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is exactly the set up I want.... couple questions maybe @4x4TruckLEDs.com can answer as well - Back lighting??? is it necessary or a must??

Even if Ala cart.... I want this set up but minus the amber and double up the white 1X2's- Any chance a parts list can be posted so I can order?? Not too worried about the 6-8 week delay.

Many thanks for the assist!
Back light is up to you. I don't have it on my truck and don't see the point. I'm not a fan of back lighting.

You just pick the lights you want if you plan to only do 2 pairs

Brackets: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/kr-off-road-triple-fog-light-brackets-for-2021-ford-bronco/
Lights: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/led-auxiliary-lights/diode-dynamics/

SSC2 always have back-lighting, it's just part of the design. But you don't need to power the back lighting up. I have them in stock in white and yellow output (with amber back lighting)

Reactions: JAC

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Back light is up to you. I don't have it on my truck and don't see the point. I'm not a fan of back lighting.

Brackets: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/kr-off-road-triple-fog-light-brackets-for-2021-ford-bronco/

SSC2 always have back-lighting, it's just part of the design. But you don't need to power the back lighting up. I have them in stock in white and yellow output (with amber back lighting)
Thank you!

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stupid question just got my bronco when the aux switches are off what color should they be blue or yellow so I know what is off and on don’t have anything hooked up yet
Off should = blue.

Sponsored

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@4x4TruckLEDs.com Morning Adam.... Just placed my order. brackets and a couple pairs of lights. Once received I'll PM with any questions I might have.

Liebd11

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nice! Thanks for the info! Okay one more question, what aux switches did you use?? Would 5&6 work?
What types of lights did you go with? If one driving pattern and one fog would love to see photos after you get it installed as that’s what I’m thinking of going with. Thanks

Reactions: JAC

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What types of lights did you go with? If one driving pattern and one fog would love to see photos after you get it installed as that’s what I’m thinking of going with. Thanks
I went with the white fog and white driving light. I’ll post up pics once I’m done on this thread.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

A popular setup if you are doing 1 pair of lights i
We ended up making a dual SSC2 "kit" now to make it a bit easier. We also have some recommendations listed in the product description:

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/diode-...-w-kr-off-road-brackets-for-2021-ford-bronco/

Ford Bronco Alternate Fog Pocket Solution Installed 1640203269170

GatesHarris

Base
First Name
Gates
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TACOMA 4X4 Porsche Macan
Your Bronco Model
Base

Sponsored

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Bigmoose Quick question for you; did you happen to make your own wiring harness or did you purchase one from @4x4TruckLEDs.com? I didn't see that in your post. If you wired on your own; did you have any issues? IF you purchased then which one did you receive?

@4x4TruckLEDs.com I may have to reach out as I know I didn't order a wiring harnes.

Thanks all - Hope you all had a Merry Christmas/Happy holiday

Stevem752

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 outer banks bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is what I went with they look great and are functional. I used auxiliary switches 5 and 6 I have been thinking about breaking the off road lights up and using 4, 5, and 6. BAJ447760 2021 Bronco Baja Designs Sportsmen Fog Pocket. This package comes with everything you need to install yourself.

PXL_20211021_004403283.MP.jpg

PXL_20211021_004503561.MP.jpg

PXL_20211021_004706059.MP.jpg

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is what I went with they look great and are functional. I used auxiliary switches 5 and 6 I have been thinking about breaking the off road lights up and using 4, 5, and 6. BAJ447760 2021 Bronco Baja Designs Sportsmen Fog Pocket. This package comes with everything you need to install yourself.

Ford Bronco Alternate Fog Pocket Solution Installed PXL_20211021_004706059.MP

Looks great!

image__62143.1630536868.png

I went with the above lens combination. I like the look and functionality, and the lenses are cheap if I want to change them up. I'm ordering the factory light switch with both front and rear fog light buttons, so will use that for the SAE ambers and will utilize two of the upfitters for the S2 Pro's.

OP
OP
Bigmoose

Bigmoose

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Flex Ecoboost Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Bigmoose Quick question for you; did you happen to make your own wiring harness or did you purchase one from @4x4TruckLEDs.com? I didn't see that in your post. If you wired on your own; did you have any issues? IF you purchased then which one did you receive?

@4x4TruckLEDs.com I may have to reach out as I know I didn't order a wiring harnes.

Thanks all - Hope you all had a Merry Christmas/Happy holiday
Nope, I bought the harness with the bracket. I just tied the third connection out of the way.

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope, I bought the harness with the bracket. I just tied the third connection out of the way.
Thank you for the info. time or get one ordered.
Sponsored