Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes it's worth it, I got it to shut off the 3 beep when I got out of the running truck with the keys in my pocket, drove me nuts and then I changed the lights, it looks good with the Rapter lights I added yesterday

3 Lights.jpg
A couple of questions.

1. You were able to change your DRL/horizontal lights to stay amber via forscan?

2. Can you share your factory photo with me? I never received one, and it looks like you have the same exact build as me.

Thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Giordiesel

Giordiesel

Wildtrak
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A couple of questions.

1. You were able to change your DRL/horizontal lights to stay amber via forscan?

2. Can you share your factory photo with me? I never received one, and it looks like you have the same exact build as me.

Thanks!
1. Yes, I used Forescan to have them always on but they go back to the white bar when headlights come on, I put an amber sticker from stickerfab to have them stay somewhat amber.

2. here is the fac photo

Bronco Assembly Line.jpg

Skott

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

1. Yes, I used Forescan to have them always on but they go back to the white bar when headlights come on, I put an amber sticker from stickerfab to have them stay somewhat amber.

2. here is the fac photo

Ford Bronco Amber Directionals Bronco Assembly Line
Got it. Thanks.

There has to to be a way via forscan to get those horizontal DRL to stay amber regardless of headlight status.

I guess we'll wait for others to figure out that perm-amber config.

Thanks buddy.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Giordiesel

Giordiesel

Wildtrak
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got it. Thanks.

There has to to be a way via forscan to get those horizontal DRL to stay amber regardless of headlight status.

I guess we'll wait for others to figure out that perm-amber config.

Thanks buddy.
Your welcome, I hope someone figures it out, I tried every which way to get them to stay on

Indica

Heritage
First Name
Alek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
@Giordiesel I’ve been trying to get the amber DRLs and halo like you have. I understand it turns back to normal at night - mine do as well.. but All I can get is just the amber DRL and no halo during the day. Any advice? Can you let me know what numbers you are using? Thanks

Last edited:

Indica

Heritage
First Name
Alek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Still trying to get the amber bars and white halo at the same time. Anyone getting this figured out? Just have amber bar drl only.

Beaver24

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Juan Fitty
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I also did the amber overlays from stickerfab.
Then in Forscan I changed the configuration in BdyCM Module config (AS BUILT format)

from this:
726-43-01 0202 0000 0176
to:
726-43-01 0101 0000 0176

0101 which is 'Turn and DRL'. Default was 0202 which was 'Turn Only'. 0303 and 0404 leave the position (marker lights) having priority. If there is a way to change Turn Signals to have top priority then 0404 would work.

If you go into the non (asbuilt) version, you can just search for "front" and change the front left and right turns to 'Turn and DRL'. It will change the as built to 0101 for you id that is easier for you.

This is as good as it gets so far. Remember for DRL to go full amber you need the transmission in D or R. Turn signals work in all headlight modes, but amber DRL goes back to white once headlights come on.

Screenshot_20220905-092600_Samsung Internet.jpg