Sponsored

AMP Research power steps backordered? - get them now...

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No problem! Happy to have helped some folks out! (y)(y)
Can you comment on your steps now that you have had them awhile? What type of trails do you run? Have you had any clearance issues? Do they work well with the one motor, or would you recommend the model with 2 motors? Any other pros or cons.

Thanks..Dave
Sponsored

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No because the Aux switches are single pole, single throw (on/off). The override switch is single pole, double throw (on/off/on).

Besides, after using it a bunch of times all weekend with my doors off, I wouldn't want it located anywhere else. When you're standing outside the vehicle and want to use it, its so convenient. If you have to lean into the vehicle to reach a switch somewhere, as soon as you hit it, those steps are swinging down and hitting you in the shins. ;)
I have had a few shin wacks on my F-150 when I stand outside the truck and activate them.

Dino171

Wildtrak
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3 BMWs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I almost pulled the trigger during Black Friday weekend and did not and they sold out on Realtruck.com (and everywhere else). I have been checking the site often and they are on back-order. I decided to call them today even though they show out of stock and surprise surprise, they just got a shipment in and had not updated the site yet.

I ordered on the spot via phone. Still on sale at $1484 plus a mail-in $150 rebate. He said they had 35 come in and they were down a few just durning my call.

Realtruck was awesome and already have estimated shipping of 5-7 days (free).

Looking forward to it as my Bronco is being shipped to me now and expected at dealer by the 17th!

Good luck.

Westbayou

Wildtrak
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can confirm they are in-stock at Realtruck. I placed an order and it already is showing shipped. Same price as above. Let's go!

OP
OP
boomboomthump

boomboomthump

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Can you comment on your steps now that you have had them awhile? What type of trails do you run? Have you had any clearance issues? Do they work well with the one motor, or would you recommend the model with 2 motors? Any other pros or cons.

Thanks..Dave

From a functional standpoint, they are my favorite mod to date. I've had them around 6 months now and each and every time I open my door, I smile and casually enter the lifted Bronco.

No issues at all with them. They work absolutely great. Don't see why you'd need a second motor and didn't even know they had a version with a dual motor.

Sponsored

kahunabob

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can confirm they are in-stock at Realtruck. I placed an order and it already is showing shipped. Same price as above. Let's go!
Realtruck is the same company (or related) company to amp rest. I think they will have them before anyone else.

UniBronc

Base
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F550, 12 F550, 13 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Gotta say the steps have been great. She loves them and is happy to ride in the Bronco. Father in law was liking them too. They were spendy but was a great mod.

mck0721

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I can confirm I received mine from Motoroso. I haven't installed them yet but cant wait to see them on my Bronco
I also cant speak highly enough about Alex and https://www.motoroso.com/. Awesome customer service!

SVT54

Outer Banks
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Me and my buddy ordered two sets of the XL (the ones that look like rock sliders) from Realtruck and installed them last week. His on a sasquatch, mine on a stock (for now) OBX. They fit and work great on both trucks. They are more than sturdy. and work smoothly.

We did go ahead and order the $45 override switch for operation with the doors off. I feel that should come with a set for a Bronco or Jeep, but was worth the $45 to have. The install is pretty straight forward. The toughest part is you have to tap 2 wires on a module under the dash on the left above the kick panel. Its not comfortable crawling up under there.

TXBrian

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Me and my buddy ordered two sets of the XL (the ones that look like rock sliders) from Realtruck and installed them last week. His on a sasquatch, mine on a stock (for now) OBX. They fit and work great on both trucks. They are more than sturdy. and work smoothly.

We did go ahead and order the $45 override switch for operation with the doors off. I feel that should come with a set for a Bronco or Jeep, but was worth the $45 to have. The install is pretty straight forward. The toughest part is you have to tap 2 wires on a module under the dash on the left above the kick panel. Its not comfortable crawling up under there.
Did you have any issue with the override switch install ?
I got it but where the instructions say to insert the wires, one of the slots of the connector already has a wire in it .
Sponsored