First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition (4 DR)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hi guys, it’s my first post here. Love the forum. Anyway, has anyone heard of amp will be releasing steps for these Broncos? I’m in the market for an electric step but I’m not impressed with what’s offered at the moment.
Sponsored

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 F/X 4, 2019 Honda Odyssey, 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 BMY M923A2 M
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hi guys, it’s my first post here. Love the forum. Anyway, has anyone heard of amp will be releasing steps for these Broncos? I’m in the market for an electric step but I’m not impressed with what’s offered at the moment.
I emailed them about future products and they replied on 6 December with this:

" We have this project on the books but unfortunately, we do not have a firm release date as many factors play a part in getting the part to launch. Please keep checking back as we are constantly updating the website with new and future product releases."

So, there's that.

I have a set on my F-150 that I've had on for over 10 years and LOVE them! Really like the idea of something snugging up against the body to hide that pinch weld and only deploy as needed. Don't really have the need for the rock sliders that came on my FE so deployable steps would be much more useful.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I was leaning towards the AMP steps also, but then I started thinking that it negates any real off road capability, those steps are just that - steps. They look nice, they work nice, but they will not be able to take any sort of off-road hit. If your intention is to never off road your rig then it will be fine. Otherwise the Rock Slide ones are a much more durable option - and probably in the same budget area. I'm holding out for the @GoatFab sliders and will be putting some gorilla tape on the surface to double as a step.

OP
OP
_TJG_

_TJG_

First Edition
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I was leaning towards the AMP steps also, but then I started thinking that it negates any real off road capability, those steps are just that - steps. They look nice, they work nice, but they will not be able to take any sort of off-road hit. If your intention is to never off road your rig then it will be fine. Otherwise the Rock Slide ones are a much more durable option - and probably in the same budget area. I'm holding out for the @GoatFab sliders and will be putting some gorilla tape on the surface to double as a step.
With the way my amps are on my F-250, I think I can rig up a pair to work along with my sliders with the sliders protecting it. I’ll have to get a pair in my hands to be sure first but I’m almost positive it won’t be very hard to do. I agree with what you’re saying and I’d want protection too. I’m not very impressed at all with the Rock Slide design.

Sponsored
OP
OP
_TJG_

_TJG_

First Edition
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)