Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone know how to remove this Nav suggestion and to stop it from coming back ? I find it really annoying, it appears every time i start up, i swipe it away, but when i star again it comes back.

Ford Bronco Annoying Nav feature 20230310_165943
Sponsored

Riverjeep

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does anyone know how to remove this Nav suggestion and to stop it from coming back ? I find it really annoying, it appears every time i start up, i swipe it away, but when i star again it comes back.

20230310_165943.jpg
I can't remember the setting page but I think you go into Nav. settings and turn off the intuitive or something to that affect. Basically it is remembering that you went there or are close to there now. You can also remove it from favorites or recents.

Boreal

Badlands
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cspencephoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can't remember the setting page but I think you go into Nav. settings and turn off the intuitive or something to that affect. Basically it is remembering that you went there or are close to there now. You can also remove it from favorites or recents.
The Advanced/Smart features… or whatever… forgot about those!

Sponsored

JackTripper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Enough
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

First vehicle to not have nav in it but the carplay works great, dont even notice missing nav function
I like to use the Ford navigation. I use CarPlay for everything with the exception of navigation because I do not like to turn on “location services” on my phone. Paranoid, I guess.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I like to use the Ford navigation. I use CarPlay for everything with the exception of navigation because I do not like to turn on “location services” on my phone. Paranoid, I guess.
You realize the Ford NAV uses the built in 5G modem for location right?

Sponsored

Riverjeep

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The Advanced/Smart features… or whatever… forgot about those!
Yeah, I think I turned the predictive feature in my Nav off and the stuff the OP was showing went away.

Reactions: JPG

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I went through all my settings when I initially got my Bronco... I've never seen this feature, so it must have jumped out at me while browsing the settings and I turned it off.

Saw the ultimate nagging yesterday.....i must have not been giving enought steering input and the dash actually put up a message that said something like "Suggest a break because of driver fatigued" and it showed a coffee cup I think!
Sponsored

• Haha
Reactions: JPG