Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Before committing to spending $50k on a vehicle I’ve never seen or driven, I decided to take a quick trip through the local Toyota lot to do a quick test drive of a 4Runner, to be sure. I’ve been doing some honest soul searching about how frequently I’d really be taking a Bronco off-road vs. using it as my daily driver. Long story short, by 5:00 Saturday I had become the owner of a 2021 4Runner Venture Edition. A V6 in my price range and other daily driver creature comforts like power seats, leather, towing capacity, and such were among deciding factors.

One of the biggest things to overcome in decision was the almost daily routine I’ve developed since July 20 of getting on this forum to track developments, comments, and have a few laughs. I’ll miss the online camaraderie of this Bronco group and will cheer you all on as you wait and eventually take delivery of your Broncos. You’re one reservation closer.

Continue to be excellent to one another and party on.
Ford Bronco Another one bites the dust 14C15199-488E-4038-924F-C35581FDD237
Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The good thing is, you found something you like and it fits your needs. Congrats on your purchase.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats on your purchase. You really can’t go wrong with a 4Runner.
And the Bronco will be around for a while so maybe that can be your next purchase. ?‍♂ Have fun with that 4Runner!

What was your reservation date? ?

Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Before committing to spending $50k on a vehicle I’ve never seen or driven, I decided to take a quick trip through the local Toyota lot to do a quick test drive of a 4Runner, to be sure. I’ve been doing some honest soul searching about how frequently I’d really be taking a Bronco off-road vs. using it as my daily driver. Long story short, by 5:00 Saturday I had become the owner of a 2021 4Runner Venture Edition. A V6 in my price range and other daily driver creature comforts like power seats, leather, towing capacity, and such were among deciding factors.

One of the biggest things to overcome in decision was the almost daily routine I’ve developed since July 20 of getting on this forum to track developments, comments, and have a few laughs. I’ll miss the online camaraderie of this Bronco group and will cheer you all on as you wait and eventually take delivery of your Broncos. You’re one reservation closer.

Continue to be excellent to one another and party on.
Ford Bronco Another one bites the dust 14C15199-488E-4038-924F-C35581FDD237
Wait what day was your reservation? 20th? If so, does me no good! :p

Congrats. Best of luck!

OP
OP
TXKK626

TXKK626

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The good thing is, you found something you like and it fits your needs. Congrats on your purchase.
Thanks. I remember flipping out a bit when I saw your handle this summer. Immediately recognized the Overkill reference as it conjured visions of my “Hello from the Gutter” poster from to 80’s. ?

andi

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
-
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model