Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered my Bronco Feb. of 21. Gave up and bought off lot in Feb. 22 but kept my order. My daughter bought it when it was delivered in July. Worked out perfect because she is a travel nurse and was home here in Texas between contracts when the Bronco arrived.

We were able to do a few things to it before she left for Salt Lake to start a new nursing contract. A roof rack, graphics, grill lights, etc. We also put together a 4 way air up, air down set up with a Napa compressor. She got a few days off of work and sent me these pics last night from yesterday. So she no longer has a Mall Crawler. She made a trip to Moab from Salt Lake. I might add, I am quiet proud of her.

Ford Bronco Another Mall Crawler Bites The Dust! My Girl

Ford Bronco Another Mall Crawler Bites The Dust! 1427014847783693234
Ford Bronco Another Mall Crawler Bites The Dust! -8196625571971792228

Added Pic.
Ford Bronco Another Mall Crawler Bites The Dust! Bronco Moab pic

Here are three more pics she sent me. Her adventure ends today and back to work tomorrow.

Ford Bronco Another Mall Crawler Bites The Dust! -2764031277970601272

Ford Bronco Another Mall Crawler Bites The Dust! -6762820784126956236

Ford Bronco Another Mall Crawler Bites The Dust! 3585522167845333769

Last one.

Ford Bronco Another Mall Crawler Bites The Dust! CRG
Sponsored

Last edited:

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered my Bronco Feb. of 21. Gave up and bought off lot in Feb. 22 but kept my order. My daughter bought it when it was delivered in July. Worked out perfect because she is a travel nurse and was home here in Texas between contracts when the Bronco arrived.

We were able to do a few things to it before she left for Salt Lake to start a new nursing contract. A roof rack, graphics, grill lights, etc. We also put together a 4 way air up, air down set up with a Napa compressor. She got a few days off of work and sent me these pics last night from yesterday. So she no longer has a Mall Crawler. She made a trip to Moab from Salt Lake. I might add, I am quiet proud of her.

Looks like Chicken corners.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

texas8709

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome! You gotta tell me your tricks, what was your secret to get her into off-roading?!? My daughter is only 2, but I need an adventure buddy out on the trails one day!
That compressor and 4-way airhose setup is pretty cool though. was that an off the shelf hose, or something you rigged up?

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome! You gotta tell me your tricks, what was your secret to get her into off-roading?!? My daughter is only 2, but I need an adventure buddy out on the trails one day!
That day is now. Take her with you whenever you can. The fam and I are going wheeling this weekend and my 15yo daughter will be getting some solo seat time in the Bronco and will start learning how to drive a manual transmission. She learned to drive on our Jeep many years ago before she could reach the pedals. Find an open area, set her on your lap and let her drive.

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So that's what 80% or more of all Broncos? 90%?

Yeah, about that. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I was always confused why people Squatched their Badlands. But hey, that's me.

OP
OP

Graham1911

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

In our malls, they are starting to put in pickleball courts because no one shops there anymore. Perhaps they could bring in dirt and create some off road driving! Maybe Mall Crawling won't be a bad thing in a few years! :cool:

OP
OP

Graham1911

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome! Im the guy who bought your stock rear bumper awhile back. Hows things been?
Things are going great! Just not enough time to do as much wheeling as I would like. Hope you are ding well.
Sponsored