redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

In our malls, they are starting to put in pickleball courts because no one shops there anymore. Perhaps they could bring in dirt and create some off road driving! Maybe Mall Crawling won't be a bad thing in a few years! :cool:

That is one HELL of a good idea. Our local mall was bought out by someone who plans on making an assisted living community out of it.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Graham1911

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome! You gotta tell me your tricks, what was your secret to get her into off-roading?!? My daughter is only 2, but I need an adventure buddy out on the trails one day!
That compressor and 4-way airhose setup is pretty cool though. was that an off the shelf hose, or something you rigged up?
She has always loved the outdoors and just sort of took to it. I watched a YouTube Video a year or so ago and put one together for myself. Naturally when she bought the Bronco I had to help her build one for herself. All the hose and hardware came off Amazon.

MikeOU

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4Runner TRD PRO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

......by not seeing dirt. ;) I'm sure there a quite a number of them. 😁
Funny story. Was in Glacier National Park for a week. Went up to North Fork where all roads are gravel/dirt. 2 different fire lookouts. So had a lot of dirt, dust, rocks, mud. Stop in REI in Bozeman and guy in a Sprinter Van calls me over. Wanted to compliment me on having dirt on the Bronco since he had not seen a dirty one yet! Told me good to see that they do function off pavement.

Was just a funny moment. Had a good laugh.

Bigmoose

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Flex Ecoboost Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like shafer trail. Awesome road

Sponsored

cynicalrider

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First gen taco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Awesome! You gotta tell me your tricks, what was your secret to get her into off-roading?!? My daughter is only 2, but I need an adventure buddy out on the trails one day!
That compressor and 4-way airhose setup is pretty cool though. was that an off the shelf hose, or something you rigged up?
That day is now. Take her with you whenever you can. The fam and I are going wheeling this weekend and my 15yo daughter will be getting some solo seat time in the Bronco and will start learning how to drive a manual transmission. She learned to drive on our Jeep many years ago before she could reach the pedals. Find an open area, set her on your lap and let her drive.
This @texas8709, I have been taking my son offroad since he was just over 1. He's 3 now and I took the Bronco offroad for the first time with him in it. I have video of him laughing his ass off and having a blast in it.

@Graham1911 you raised her right! Stoked to see her out there exploring solo too. Around here people make excuses not to wheel because solo, but if you are prepared and have the knowledge it's less risky everyone makes it out to be.

BigSkyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited - '96 Toyota FZJ80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A Bozeman Bronco. Two days after it left the dealer! 👍🏻
Stop in REI in Bozeman and guy in a Sprinter Van calls me over. Wanted to compliment me on having dirt on the Bronco since he had not seen a dirty one yet! Told me good to see that they do function off pavement.

Ford Bronco Another Mall Crawler Bites The Dust! 234978D8-DCD3-47CD-AF69-5DCB1D8D59BD

carrellslake

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OP
OP

Graham1911

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited:

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Funny story. Was in Glacier National Park for a week. Went up to North Fork where all roads are gravel/dirt. 2 different fire lookouts. So had a lot of dirt, dust, rocks, mud. Stop in REI in Bozeman and guy in a Sprinter Van calls me over. Wanted to compliment me on having dirt on the Bronco since he had not seen a dirty one yet! Told me good to see that they do function off pavement.

That makes me chuckle. Every one I see here in my little PA town is clean as a whistle. I just wave as I pass them, in my dirty Bronco. :LOL::LOL:

Bugkillah

Base
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Nissan 370Z Nismo, Nissan Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Base
“Looks like Chicken corners.”

I’m so glad I googled chicken corners before I said something.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, about that. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I was always confused why people Squatched their Badlands. But hey, that's me.
I got it for the below and because I think it will have some impact on resale (if I should sell, or more likely trade it in).

But honestly there was no way I wasn't going to get a package called a Sasquatch, it sounds way too cool.

A Badlands has the PSD shocks, like an SAS, it has the front and rear lockers, like a SAS, it has the M210 front end, like a SAS. It also has a slightly higher ride height than a standard Bronco, but not as high as a SAS. It does not have the beadlock capable rims, has 33's rather than 35's, and has the standard rather than wider flares, and it has 4.46 differential gearing rather than 4.7. The Badlands, from the measurements that are on the Ford product info, is 1.4" lower overall ride height than a Badlands SAS. So, a BL non-SAS is 1.4" lower, has 33" tires, narrower flares, and 4.46 rather than 4.7 gearing, (however the overall drive ratio is the same with 33's/4.46 and 35's/4.7). To me, the only real decision in choosing BL SAS or non-SAS is the tire size. You can even order a non-SAS with the beadlock rims, but by the time you do that the cost of the SAS is like 800 bucks.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got it for the below and because I think it will have some impact on resale (if I should sell, or more likely trade it in).

But honestly there was no way I wasn't going to get a package called a Sasquatch, it sounds way too cool.

Agree it would help resale/trade-in values.

Best fender badge out there. IMO. 😁

Ford Bronco Another Mall Crawler Bites The Dust! 1693342021465

WildTrak23

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F150 FX4 Crew Cab Flame Blue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Another Mall Crawler Bites The Dust! 1693341621426

Beautiful Lady , Awesome Bronco and Outstanding Scenery. Simply Fantastic!! Looks like a Professional Magazine ad. If not it should be....... Hey @Ford you listening??
Sponsored