Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agree it would help resale/trade-in values.

Best fender badge out there. IMO. 😁

1693342021465.png
You are 100% correct. Too bad you can't get a Basquatch anymore.
Sponsored

JWBroncoATL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No secret,

Nope, I watched a YouTube Video, ordered Flexzilla hose and all hardware off Amazon. Put it together.
Any chance you have the link to the video? Or could point me in the right direction to find it? I would be interested in making one.

OP
OP

Graham1911

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any chance you have the link to the video? Or could point me in the right direction to find it? I would be interested in making one.
This is the main one I watched. There are several videos on this but this is the one I made the list from to order. Hope it helps.

OP
OP

Graham1911

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Added this pic this afternoon.
Ford Bronco Another Mall Crawler Bites The Dust! Bronco Moab pic

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Funny story. Was in Glacier National Park for a week. Went up to North Fork where all roads are gravel/dirt. 2 different fire lookouts. So had a lot of dirt, dust, rocks, mud. Stop in REI in Bozeman and guy in a Sprinter Van calls me over. Wanted to compliment me on having dirt on the Bronco since he had not seen a dirty one yet! Told me good to see that they do function off pavement.

Was just a funny moment. Had a good laugh.
That's funny because almost every SWB Sprinter I see is covered in mud (the LWB less so). Are the vanlifers more hardcore than the Bronco crowd?!

Coastalcop

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That's funny because almost every SWB Sprinter I see is covered in mud (the LWB less so). Are the vanlifers more hardcore than the Bronco crowd?!
BLM land is rarely paved 😉

And yes, get your kids behind the wheel as soon as possible. On your lap when they can reach the pedals , be in the passenger seat as soon as they can reach the pedals.

My pop would take me to the mall parking lot in winter (when we were stationed in Colorado) and randomly pull the e-brake from the passenger seat while I negotiated whatever course he assigned . We were driving an old 75 celica Gt manual . Made a HUGE difference in driving confidence and skills learned there payed off later in life, both personally and professionally .

bikesandguitars

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Wildtrak, ‘22 Tundra TRD PRO
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Your daughter has it all - beauty, an adventurous spirit, a good job in a great place and a supportive Dad. I wish her all the best.

Sponsored

21BL2DR

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BL 2dr, 2021 BB 4dr, 2022 BS 2dr, trifecta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

S m o k i n Hot !

and the daughter is a looker as well!

living the best life.

cr117

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Posting an innocent photo of a female online and weirdos commenting on their physical appearance, name a more iconic duo…

Last edited:

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I ordered my Bronco Feb. of 21. Gave up and bought off lot in Feb. 22 but kept my order. My daughter bought it when it was delivered in July. Worked out perfect because she is a travel nurse and was home here in Texas between contracts when the Bronco arrived.

We were able to do a few things to it before she left for Salt Lake to start a new nursing contract. A roof rack, graphics, grill lights, etc. We also put together a 4 way air up, air down set up with a Napa compressor. She got a few days off of work and sent me these pics last night from yesterday. So she no longer has a Mall Crawler. She made a trip to Moab from Salt Lake. I might add, I am quiet proud of her.

Ford Bronco Another Mall Crawler Bites The Dust! IMG_0699.JPG

Added Pic.
Love it!!

lucunup

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco. F150 4x4,
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Funny story. Was in Glacier National Park for a week. Went up to North Fork where all roads are gravel/dirt. 2 different fire lookouts. So had a lot of dirt, dust, rocks, mud. Stop in REI in Bozeman and guy in a Sprinter Van calls me over. Wanted to compliment me on having dirt on the Bronco since he had not seen a dirty one yet! Told me good to see that they do function off pavement.

Was just a funny moment. Had a good laugh.
Took mine to the dealer for service and apologized for it being soooo dirty. He replied, "That's the way they're supposed to look!"

OP
OP

Graham1911

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Posting an innocent photo of a female online and weirdos commenting on their physical appearance, name a more iconic duo…
I am not offended in any way so far by any comments although there is a line. I hate to say it but I am a somewhat direct person and on occasion offend others in error with no malice meant. It seems that we have all become a little more sensitive over the last few years.
Sponsored