b1ubird

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sasquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is what happened when I was challenged to finally take my 4runner out of the mall :rolleyes:
4r.jpg

In all seriousness; mall-crawler, grocery-getter, soccer-van, whatever they are, ain't nothin' wrong with just enjoying the ride!
My brother did that with my dad's F150 back in the day. The first tow truck got itself stuck while trying to pull the F150 out. They ended up bringing in one of those big rig tow trucks to pull both of them out. Dad was not happy :)
Sponsored

ParsonsWV

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Cummins, 2020 Gt500 ordered
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This is what happened when I was challenged to finally take my 4runner out of the mall :rolleyes:
4r.jpg

In all seriousness; mall-crawler, grocery-getter, soccer-van, whatever they are, ain't nothin' wrong with just enjoying the ride!
My dad did that to his Denali when we first bought 120 acres. My mom and I "That field is soaked and mud". Dad "its got all wheel drive were good". Me and mom sit back and watch him bury it up to the running boards. Luckily I drove my truck separate and could pull him out.

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As most, I am back and forth on what trim I want and options I want to add. My use 97% of the time will be top off, around town, back and forth to work, etc. I hope to get out on a trail every once in a while as it is something I have always wanted to do, but have never had the vehicle or time to. With that said, I will essentially be building a mall crawler based on the specs I want and the actual utilization of said specs.

This got me thinking, are the sports cars like Mustang GT500, BMW M3, etc. considered "mall crawlers" if you are not racing them or drag racing them all the time or at all?

Curious to hear the thoughts on this as I always hear folks talking about mall crawlers in the context of Wranglers with 35" tires, but have never heard anyone comment negatively on a unnecessarily powerful car.
Um... every stop light is a drag race
Sponsored