Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I was out there yesterday, I was at the top of a pretty hairy climb and this dude that looks like he ought to be making moonshine instead of wheeling pulls up next to me on a Razor and asks me:
"What in the hell are you doing!? That looks brand new, how long have you had it?"
My reply:
"I've had it 3 days. You know, if I had bought a Shelby GT 500 and drove it around at 100 mph, no one would ask why, because it is made to go 100 mph+. I'm just driving this one the way it was built and intended to be driven, that's all."
His response: "Damn straight, good for you. Enjoy it!"

I was a buddy's house one night and he breaks out a brand new bottle of Pappy Van Winkle and pours us both a pretty deep glass. When I finished mine, he fills it all the way back up again. I reminded him that was a $200 bottle of bourbon and his simple response was "If you have a $200 bottle of bourbon and don't drink it, you may as well not have a $200 bottle of bourbon."

So using that logic: If you have a Bronco and don't drive it like it was meant to be driven, you may as well not have a Bronco.

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When I was out there yesterday, I was at the top of a pretty hairy climb and this dude that looks like he ought to be making moonshine instead of wheeling pulls up next to me on a Razor and asks me:
"What in the hell are you doing!? That looks brand new, how long have you had it?"
My reply:
"I've had it 3 days. You know, if I had bought a Shelby GT 500 and drove it around at 100 mph, no one would ask why, because it is made to go 100 mph+. I'm just driving this one the way it was built and intended to be driven, that's all."

I was a buddy's house one night and he breaks out a brand new bottle of Pappy Van Winkle and pours us both a pretty deep glass. When I finished mine, he fills it all the way back up again. I reminded him that was a $200 bottle of bourbon and his simple response was "If you have a $200 bottle of bourbon and don't drink it, you may as well not have a $200 bottle of bourbon."

So using that logic: If you have a Bronco and don't drive it like it was meant to be driven, you may as well not have a Bronco.
I can't like everything in this post enough!

OP
OP
KyTruckPlant

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s awesome but no pineapple on pizza!! I bought a mall crawler. Here it is in the Target parking lot.
Ford Bronco Proof I didn't buy a mall crawler 684A1E77-FF44-4F7D-B072-C1D1060CAD8B
Ford Bronco Proof I didn't buy a mall crawler 684A1E77-FF44-4F7D-B072-C1D1060CAD8B
A51 was a damn close contender when I made my order. That's a great looking ride @Big Blue!

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s awesome but no pineapple on pizza!! I bought a mall crawler. Here it is in the Target parking lot.
LOL, and here I am in the middle, saying both of those are valid reasons, as long as they're being driven.
I'll daily drive the crap out of mine, but I intend to trail it too.
It's the folks that buy a Corvette/Mustang/Viper/....anything really,
and never drive it are the ones that baffle the heck out of me. They just sit there and look at it in the garage.
"Yep, I only put 25 miles on it last year!!"
What??? Why???
I mean, on-road, off road, at the track, they are meant to be driven and enjoyed.

I'm betting their wives are ... umm.... unsatisfied. LOL

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
I haven't been in a rush to get mine but that makes me jealous a bit. Though the dusty interior would drive me crazy.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

3 days old and I've already got rock rash on the beauty rings and the entire interior is covered in dust

IMG_1646.jpg

20210807_154706.jpg

20210807_140945.jpg
Man, you ain't foolin me. Nope! :cautious:

So, basically all the spaces next to the door were taken, so you had to go to the very back of the parking lot at the mall so you could run in to get your face creams and eye treatment...... and it was organics and free range face creams at that! :mad: ........... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:!!

Your Bronco now has a nice patina on it!

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My reply:

I'm really liking you, that friend with the Pappy, and the good ole boy on the Razor.

All 3 my kind of folk. Cheers!! 🥃

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Why I got a base 2.7 sas

Sponsored

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And if you’re going to eat pineapple pizza that one doesn’t look half bad.

OP
OP
KyTruckPlant

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm really liking you, that friend with the Pappy, and the good ole boy on the Razor.

All 3 my kind of folk. Cheers!! 🥃
Want me to give you one more reason?

ROLL TIDE!

16284466530285739961652780484163.jpg

Last edited:

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Quoted for posterity. Perfect! (y)