First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What?
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All bead locks are Street legal. They are just not DOT approved.
Fair point, although some would even go a step further and say that they are not "legal", but they are also technically not "illegal" either. But, to your point, I guess what I should have said was, "Can't argue with a DOT approved Beadlock" You know there are plenty of cops that love to harass people over this kind of thing even though 98% of them couldn't tell a real beadlock from a fake one anyway.
Sponsored

Last edited:

DREWR13

Badlands
First Name
DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

you have your +\- backwards.

0 offset is as far as I like. Sits pretty flush to sasquatch fenders.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Fair point, although some would even go a step further and say that they are not "legal", but they are also technically not "illegal" either. But, to your point, I guess what I should have said was, "Can't argue with a DOT approved Beadlock" You know there are plenty of cops that love to harass people over this kind of thing even though 98% of them couldn't tell a real beadlock from a fake one anyway.
If a cop harasses you over a bead lock wheel ask them to show you there state dot law prohibiting them.

Btw, I’ve used bead locks on my Jeeps and trucks going on 20 years and have driven all over the country. Never once been bother by a cop or failed an inspection for having bead lock wheels.

OP
OP
SlowPoke

SlowPoke

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What?
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If a cop harasses you over a bead lock wheel ask them to show you there state dot law prohibiting them.

Btw, I’ve used bead locks on my Jeeps and trucks going on 20 years and have driven all over the country. Never once been bother by a cop or failed an inspection for having bead lock wheels.
Pretty much the same story for me, but I only got questioned once in 15 years. I told the cop they were fake beadlocks and he didn't ask anything else about them.

Sponsored

Shawn_1121

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco OBX A51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

what lugs did you go with?

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Does anyone have a lead on aftermarket wheels with +55 offset? Google search is failing me.
I think I want to replace the 18" wheels on my OBX (assuming I ever get it) with some 17" to get better tire selection. But I don't want the wheels moved out at all if I can help it.

BroncoGirl$

Big Bend
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Raptor & BMW
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have just got my production date for my Bronco, and have started shopping parts, because, of course. Im looking at wheels at the moment, and really like the ICON Rebound or rebound pro. But the sizing says for my fit, (2022 Badlands sasquatch) that the only sizes they have 17 X 8.5 +25ET which I assume is the offset. From what I've gathered, a 0 (zero) offset is the correct offset when buying wheels for this package. Yet I have also seen some rigs on here with the ICON wheels. Some even saying they have them in a 0 offset even though Icon does not list those as being compatible. Whats the REAL scoop here?
Screenshot (4454).png

[/QUO
I have just got my production date for my Bronco, and have started shopping parts, because, of course. Im looking at wheels at the moment, and really like the ICON Rebound or rebound pro. But the sizing says for my fit, (2022 Badlands sasquatch) that the only sizes they have 17 X 8.5 +25ET which I assume is the offset. From what I've gathered, a 0 (zero) offset is the correct offset when buying wheels for this package. Yet I have also seen some rigs on here with the ICON wheels. Some even saying they have them in a 0 offset even though Icon does not list those as being compatible. Whats the REAL scoop here?
Ford Bronco Another wheel offset question... Screenshot (4454)
Here’s another option for you! These are mine and I like the offset these wheels provided.
Ford Bronco Another wheel offset question... B943C4BD-4ECA-4D2B-8AD2-838D387E76AF
Ford Bronco Another wheel offset question... E7E8FAB6-0795-47D6-8ABB-514EE7965ED8

Sponsored

Laurensimms7

Outer Banks
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
In regards to the Icon wheels, its my understanding that they are “faux” beadlock (just for looks). They also have InnerLock Tech ones that are DOT approved that are functional.

BroncoGirl$

Big Bend
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Raptor & BMW
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Care to elaborate?
This is so strange! All the info I put showing you the wheels as an option isn’t showing up. That section of the thread is gone including a link. No worries, you’ve gotten great responses/info from others. Enjoy your Bronco! Ride On!

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Icon Rebound Pro wheels are bead-locks and DOT approved. See video below

In regards to the Icon wheels, its my understanding that they are “faux” beadlock (just for looks). They also have InnerLock Tech ones that are DOT approved that are functional.
Sponsored