lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 Camaro 2SS/RS, 05 Trailblazer
Clubs

It was my understanding that the Outer Banks had painted body-colored fender flares? Did I make that up, or has that been changed, or is it now an option?
Not when you get the Sasquatch package. Then you get the larger black plastic flares.

drive21bronco

Base
First Name
David
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco 1978 CJ-7
Im liking this more and more, any time I take a photo of a Gem Green or Magma Red Truck they always looks darker in the photos and the colors dont show as much as in real life. I think in person this will look even better. I am %95 on this Color. I would still like to find a dealer that will have an AMB F-150 in stock (hopefully soon) to see the color in person.

JGuske23

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep compass
Clubs

Looks great, I like the body colored handles and mirror caps. By the time you Sasquatch and modular front bumper an outer banks I'd argue you might as well pay the little difference and have the Badlands.

Dane

Black Diamond
First Name
Dane
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500/1966 Ford Mustang
It was my understanding that the Outer Banks had painted body-colored fender flares? Did I make that up, or has that been changed, or is it now an option?
You're correct but since it has the Sasquatch package, it comes with the Sasquatch fender flares

Advertisement

Advertisement