Sponsored

Any real world reviews of American Adventure Labs?

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Pretty sure it does, but the Red Arc mount does not fit under the stock floor.
You mean the mount for the battery charger? That’s specifically what I’m trying to find. I ordered the cargo multi mount with the battery charger mount. I still have my stock bronco floor
Sponsored

ptk5280

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have several of their parts - a full Spare Tire Platform setup with traction board mounts and the Milwaukee pack out boxes with labels (First Aid, Live Bees)

I also have some of the small molle panel brackets beneath the rear windows.

I want the hidden compressor mount and tailgate table. Bad.
I’m looking at the STP… any feedback?

Gluestick

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, Bronco Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So far everything is awesome. It holds up well and I use the spare tire carrier with gear, and the big shelf constantly.

OP
OP
ElDuderino

ElDuderino

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After many months of contemplation, I finally ordered a bunch of stuff from AAL.

Went all raw/unfinished just go get it quicker before my trip to Utah May. Plan on getting it powder coated locally.

My order:
Single 4 inch drawer
Single 6 inch drawer
2 door mass plus platform
2 door cargo shelf
Bronco flip n' slide drawer
Fire extinguisher bracket

Still patiently waiting for them to finish the rest of the 2 door rear seat delete.

Will post some pics once I get everything gets here and I get it installed.

Bored

Badlands
First Name
Bored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BL 2DR 2.3L MT & '23 BL 2DR 2.7L AT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After many months of contemplation, I finally ordered a bunch of stuff from AAL.

Went all raw/unfinished just go get it quicker before my trip to Utah May. Plan on getting it powder coated locally.

My order:
Single 4 inch drawer
Single 6 inch drawer
2 door mass plus platform
2 door cargo shelf
Bronco flip n' slide drawer
Fire extinguisher bracket

Still patiently waiting for them to finish the rest of the 2 door rear seat delete.

Will post some pics once I get everything gets here and I get it installed.
I ended up having a buddy decide he wanted to copy my entire setup... but he was short on time... so I traded him my entire non-finished/non-final version AAL interior, compressor, fridge, etc. to him for some other things. I plan to re-order when I get funds again... so maybe I can get back out to them for whatever measurements they are lacking. In the meantime I reinstalled the Goose gear setup I had before I knew AAL existed! He is loving it.

Sponsored
OP
OP
ElDuderino

ElDuderino

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ended up having a buddy decide he wanted to copy my entire setup... but he was short on time... so I traded him my entire non-finished/non-final version AAL interior, compressor, fridge, etc. to him for some other things. I plan to re-order when I get funds again... so maybe I can get back out to them for whatever measurements they are lacking. In the meantime I reinstalled the Goose gear setup I had before I knew AAL existed! He is loving it.
Did you have to do anything with your rear suspension to deal with extra weight when you had all of the AAL gear? I'm sure the rear is going to squat, just a little worried about hitting harder trails.

Bored

Badlands
First Name
Bored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you have to do anything with your rear suspension to deal with extra weight when you had all of the AAL gear? I'm sure the rear is going to squat, just a little worried about hitting harder trails.
I never had the AAL interior in the bronco in the profile pic; but it wasn't too squatty unless I also loaded up all my camping gear, a full fridge, and lots of extra water. I can take a pic tomorrow of my buddy's 2 door badlands sasquatch that it is all installed in now.

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco 2.7 4d Oxford White & 22' JLURD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I Installed the AAL cargo shelf on a friends bronco and also have their quick release inner fender liners on my other rig.

Both products are very high in quality and fitment. Would not hesitate to recommend them to friends/family.

Bored

Badlands
First Name
Bored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I forgot to take a pic.. but his sasquatch is still level with the full rear delete, and passenger seat delete, and cargo shelf, a flip n slide and a dometic cfx3 55 (empty), and he also has the subfloor batteries, molle panels, etc... my entire former setup.

OP
OP
ElDuderino

ElDuderino

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Drawers came in today. Very impressed and happy with the purchase. Solid and rugged.

Has anyone ordered raw/unfinished and gotten things powder coated post delivery?

Sponsored

Jermd21

Raptor
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F250 4x4; 2013 Expy 4x4; 1984 F250 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Drawers came in today. Very impressed and happy with the purchase. Solid and rugged.

Has anyone ordered raw/unfinished and gotten things powder coated post delivery?
I ordered the roof rails & rear hump cover for their ARB mount to have them powder coated after I received them but that’s because I wanted to color/texture match the MIC top as close as possible. Otherwise you just get whatever black their powder coat people give you. I also ordered the PACS drawer with their powder coat finish and it seems very durable.

OP
OP
ElDuderino

ElDuderino

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone here install the 2 door platform themselves? Im missing some pieces (the door magnets and spacers), and don’t think I have the correct size nut plates (the ones with the arrows on them). Also, did you have all of this rust?

I have reached out to AAL FOR clarity, and they told me they were busy. It’s been radio silence for 4 days now.

Ford Bronco Any real world reviews of American Adventure Labs? IMG_5792

Ford Bronco Any real world reviews of American Adventure Labs? IMG_5790

Last edited:
OP
OP
ElDuderino

ElDuderino

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everything else is great. I have everything getting powder coated a light textured black + an anodized orange for accents and face plates.

Roc_Cero8

Wildtrak
First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have AAL's Big Bronco P.A.C.S drawer in mine. Got it with the mil spec top coat and black powder coat. It's a good piece. I like the fact you can lift it up and get into rear under floor storage. I lined the drawer with tool box drawer liner from Harbor Freight. Glued this to the bottom to minimize rattles. On top I installed a fridge slide and tilt mount for my Iceco fridge from DFG Off Road.
Do you have a picture of this setup? I also have the P.A.C.S Drawer in mine and I am trying to figure out how to mount a fridge to it.

Did you have to drill a hole into it to get the fridge mount?

74Bob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '11 F150 FX4 Eco, '06 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do you have a picture of this setup? I also have the P.A.C.S Drawer in mine and I am trying to figure out how to mount a fridge to it.

Did you have to drill a hole into it to get the fridge mount?

Let me get out there and get a picture and look at how I did it. I know I did not drill holes in the drawer lid but drilled the fridge slide mount to match drilled and tapped holes in the top of the drawer.
Sponsored