Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Should be an interesting start tomorrow with Hamilton and Verstappen on the front row.
Max needs a positive result this weekend, so will turn 1 be a bonsai from Bottas and Verstappen or just Valtteri?

Will Max let the Merc boys fight and try to catch a break if they touch...

Should be a good one!
Sponsored

OP
OP
iamchewby

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Max needs a positive result this weekend, so will turn 1 be a bonsai from Bottas and Verstappen or just Valtteri?

Will Max let the Merc boys fight and try to catch a break if they touch...

Should be a good one!
Not saying it would never happen, but I doubt Max is betting on the Mercs coming together in any meaningful way. I'm pretty sure the last time HAM/BOT had a crash was Bahrain... in 2016 lol.

My race prediction: I can really see VER covering BOT and getting HAMs tow, taking 1st into 2, then HAM takes 1st back in 4/5 then we forget BOT was racing and start to watch the intense Formula 1.5 race for 4th.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not saying it would never happen, but I doubt Max is betting on the Mercs coming together in any meaningful way. I'm pretty sure the last time HAM/BOT had a crash was Bahrain... in 2016 lol.

My race prediction: I can really see VER covering BOT and getting HAMs tow, taking 1st into 2, then HAM takes 1st back in 4/5 then we forget BOT was racing and start to watch the intense Formula 1.5 race for 4th.
True, Val really needs to step out from under Lewis, however Merc will not allow that any time soon...

If Max takes the lead then the 2 Mercs will have to undercut him for the lead as he has proven difficult to pass...

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Fave followed F1 since 2000 and also ran a Formula De league in our watch group in years past.

Its a F1 board game, if you didn't already know. They make different boards for tracks around the world. I have about 15 tracks and 8 teams worth of cars hand painted from my favorite teams over the years from classic to modern.

Had the pleasure of attending the inaugural race at Circuit Of The America's, and we're trying to get out to the Netherlands or Azerbaijan in 2021 for vacation and attend another race.

Have to say, the push for fuel efficient hybrids has pushed me away from the sport. With engines costing hundreds of millions to develop and non-manufacturer teams essentially relegated to simply extra cars to fill the grid, the passion even within the sport has waned. With 70% of the field having the goal of turning a profit and hoping for 4th place at best, F1 doesn't have to worry about its legacy or reputation, because winning isn't a goal for teams anymore. Pity.

OP
OP
iamchewby

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fave followed F1 since 2000 and also ran a Formula De league in our watch group in years past.

Its a F1 board game, if you didn't already know. They make different boards for tracks around the world. I have about 15 tracks and 8 teams worth of cars hand painted from my favorite teams over the years from classic to modern.

Had the pleasure of attending the inaugural race at Circuit Of The America's, and we're trying to get out to the Netherlands or Azerbaijan in 2021 for vacation and attend another race.

Have to say, the push for fuel efficient hybrids has pushed me away from the sport. With engines costing hundreds of millions to develop and non-manufacturer teams essentially relegated to simply extra cars to fill the grid, the passion even within the sport has waned. With 70% of the field having the goal of turning a profit and hoping for 4th place at best, F1 doesn't have to worry about its legacy or reputation, because winning isn't a goal for teams anymore. Pity.
Totally agree. I think the budget cap starting next year will really help close it up. Merc can dominate with $500m and a known formula, but with a $150m cap and brand new regs it might get a little spicy :cool:

Sponsored

deznut

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

kinda ( Honda fan) ...good read if you're technical: "How to build a Car" by Adrian Newey...explains some of the aero stuff, some of his personal issues and his early days...if you took "drafting" or technical drawing in school you can relate to his journey in F1 design..everything is CAD/CAM now so he is kinda a dinosaur in use of his design tools. ( like me!)

MotoGP is better...give it a watch if you can....(BEIN sports) multiple players/different brands win weekly ( especially since Marc M. is out hurt) ...DVR it...everything is in Europe now

COTA is a world class operation, if you can afford the premium tickets ( MotoGP for three days = $1000) free food and booze plus numerous TVs to watch all the action..do it before you're pushing up daisies! ( or the B&P arrives!!)

IMG_4677.JPG

IMG_4678.JPG

IMG_4721.JPG

IMG_4792.JPG

Killed By Death

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2C
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you mean Vettel? As in 4x World Champion Sebastian Vettel? The guy driving an absolute shitbox of a car?

Keep the negative comments on reddit please.
He is just like HAM! VET is only 4 time champ because he had the best car. If I remember correctly RIC beat him that year they were in equal equipment. Just like LEC is beating his ass now. His name doesn't deserve to be spelled correctly!

As for negative comments I will post whatever I please. Nobody appointed you forum police!

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Woke up late. Turned race on on my phone in bed to check to see how far along it was. Literally just finished. Merc Red Bull Merc. Went back to sleep

OP
OP
iamchewby

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He is just like HAM! VET is only 4 time champ because he had the best car. If I remember correctly RIC beat him that year they were in equal equipment. Just like LEC is beating his ass now. His name doesn't deserve to be spelled correctly!

As for negative comments I will post whatever I please. Nobody appointed you forum police!
Oh dear... he's had 2 team mates beat him... he must suck. So I guess Schumacher was a "no driving shit bird" because he got spanked by Rosberg for 3 years?

Man's still #3 on all time wins list. 14 of those wins coming at Ferrari while his team mate, former World Champion Kimi Raikkonnen had 1.

Killed By Death

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2C
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh dear... he's had 2 team mates beat him... he must suck. So I guess Schumacher was a "no driving shit bird" because he got spanked by Rosberg for 3 years?

Man's still #3 on all time wins list. 14 of those wins coming at Ferrari while his team mate, former World Champion Kimi Raikkonnen had 1.
You just made my point. He would only have 15 wins total had he not driven a superior Red Bull.
How many championships does he have with Ferrari? That would be ZERO because he is weak minded and HAM got into his pea brain.
Just accept he sucks!!!!

Furthermore, Schumacher was washed up when Rosberg beat him in a car that wasn't very good. Same situation when VETurd beat Kimi. Younger Kimi would have CRUSHED him.

Ford Bronco Anybody into Formula 1? kimi Swat

Sponsored
OP
OP
iamchewby

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You just made my point. He would only have 15 wins total had he not driven a superior Red Bull.
How many championships does he have with Ferrari? That would be ZERO because he is weak minded and HAM got into his pea brain.
Just accept he sucks!!!!

Furthermore, Schumacher was washed up when Rosberg beat him in a car that wasn't very good. Same situation when VETurd beat Kimi. Younger Kimi would have CRUSHED him.

Ford Bronco Anybody into Formula 1? kimi Swat
By your logic, Mark webber should have at least been on par with him and he absolutely wasn't. I feel like people remember the RB years different to what they actually were. It wasn't the Red Bull Show. It was the Sebastian Vettel Show. RB wasn't nearly as dominant as the Mercs are, taking the championship down to the last race twice. Against Alonso, not his teammate. Don't forget, VETTEL had a win in a Toro Rosso before RB had ever had a win. Stop doubling down, admit you're wrong, and go sit down.

Killed By Death

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2C
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

VETTEL had a win in a Toro Rosso before RB had ever had a win. Stop doubling down, admit you're wrong, and go sit down.
I didn't forget about the TR win. That is why I said 15.

It boils down to this.:
You like veTURD and I hate him.
I know I'm right and don't get your logic.
You feel the same way.

We don't have to agree! That is why F1 is sooo much damn fun. So the hell with shutting up and sitting down. Lets have a ? ;)

OP
OP
iamchewby

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't forget about the TR win. That is why I said 15.

It boils down to this.:
You like veTURD and I hate him.
I know I'm right and don't get your logic.
You feel the same way.

We don't have to agree! That is why F1 is sooo much damn fun. So the hell with shutting up and sitting down. Lets have a ? ;)
NO! I'm gonna sit and fume about this for the next 32 minutes! /s ;)

For the record, I've never personally been a Vettel fan, but I respect him and think that most other drivers if given the RB in '10 and '12 would have been beaten by Alonso in the Ferrari... But that's mostly because Alonso is a rockstar... unlike the B&P "rockstars"... see what I did there? :cool:

dmtndan

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

F1 fan here. I have a limited edition Fernando Alonso Ferrari LEGO set... got it as a present when I was little and built it, no box or anything. Shame... would be worth some $$$ now.
Sponsored