notlimahttocs

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks for all the replies! My local credit union - who we actually bank with anyway - has current rates of 3.791%. I may go shopping around online for credit unions that offer the 1-2% hoping I get lucky!
Sponsored

MyATV

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for all the replies! My local credit union - who we actually bank with anyway - has current rates of 3.791%. I may go shopping around online for credit unions that offer the 1-2% hoping I get lucky!
Yeah, you can do better than that. My CU is doing 1.78-percent up to 60 months. (But you have to live in Ga.) But I'm sure you have similar options available.

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

None of the interest on a vehicle loan is deductible - unless it is a business vehicle which should be funded by a commercial loan
Most people aren't even deducting home interest anymore. With standard deductions raised to eliminate personal exemptions and caps on home interest recoverable, the number of people who are itemizing primary residence interest has gone WAY down. And even if you are itemizing, a 4% heloc minus tax is an effective ~3 and new car loans go cheaper than that right now.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Neither is HELOC interest on a vehicle purchase. (In most cases)
Can you guys beat Lake Trust rates? If yes, feel free to PM me.
Sponsored