Sponsored

Anybody place a deposit yet? (other than me?)

PAPA old school

Base
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 bronco. 2018 chevy z71
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have bleed blue my whole life, bought a 96 gmc from the family business with 240k on the clock, drove it to 460k and traded off a better truck than I bought., vortec 350, only changed out the intake manifold gasket once. and a tune up. bought a 04 f150 , triton V8 that thing burned up more coilsover plugs , kept me working on it. finally traded it about 250k after intake manifold went out and was going to be $1000 to fix it, that's how I ended up with a 13 dodge Ram ( I know I"M slumming lol) honestly been a good truck, 115k on it now . that's my bronco trade in a couple of years now.
Sponsored

Lobstar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW Golf R /// 1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man, looking back at this thread there was a LOT of optimism. Anyone changing their thoughts on MSRP being available on these 2021 models with delivery in 2022?

Lobstar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW Golf R /// 1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
MSRP and less will be had from day one, anyone paying over MSRP doesn't have a clue or simply doesn't care. If/when a Raptor version shows up it will demand ADM fro. some dealer and some markets but will still be had for MSRP with little effort. Raptors go for 5k under all day and more if you shop around, 500s can also be had at MSRP with a little know how. same deal with gladiators..
Well this aged like milk. https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...021-cut-off-and-a-tall-order-to-fulfill.4808/