broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just curious. July 13, 8:03pm reservation. Number 1 in line out of 150 reservations at my dealer.
4D Badlands Sasquatch with all the goodies (same as the first forum member that got his Bronco in his hands today…).

Does anyone on this forum have an earlier time stamp than me and hasn’t been scheduled yet?

Because I haven’t been scheduled yet. And what’s even more frustrating is my dealer got a lot of orders scheduled, some with MIC, Sasquatch and tow package, all with later time stamps.

Hey I know nobody cares about my complaints…. But what a shit show.
Sponsored

Sponsored

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Day 2. I'm chopped liver worst....

simadownow6988

First Edition
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC AT4 HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Day one. Super early reservation (while the release was still on tv), first day order. “First” Edition. No email yet.
Bunch of crap….lol

JNev

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus SE, 2018 Jeep GC SRT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just curious. July 13, 8:03pm reservation. Number 1 in line out of 150 reservations at my dealer.
4D Badlands Sasquatch with all the goodies (same as the first forum member that got his Bronco in his hands today…).

Does anyone on this forum have an earlier time stamp than me and hasn’t been scheduled yet?

Because I haven’t been scheduled yet. And what’s even more frustrating is my dealer got a lot of orders scheduled, some with MIC, Sasquatch and tow package, all with later time stamps.
I was a 10pm reservation. 4DR BL SAS MIC HIGH PKG. It came down to them eliminating the hardtop for 21's. I wanted a MIC because it looks way better than the hardtop and now it is the death of me.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You had a wife? :oops:
Yea, I had walked into a bar with a beer in each hand when a buddy asked "what do you have there?" (while pointing at the second beer).
Responded with "I got a bottle of beer for my wife".

"Oh, good trade" was all he replied, then we shot some pool.
Sponsored