Sponsored

Anyone have a seat delete deck besides goose gear?

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just wondering if anyone is aware of a seat delete deck other than goose gear? Don’t get me wrong it looks great but $900 is crazy expensive. I will probably just build my own if there is nothing else out there. Got my seats removed today. Probably going to build a sub box/divider behind the front seats.
Ford Bronco Anyone have a seat delete deck besides goose gear? FFD26D60-1277-479C-9E4A-B02FB160636A
Sponsored

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just can’t pull the trigger and delete the rear seats. I don’t know if I will use the back seats, but just can’t deal them.

OP
OP
marjen

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just can’t pull the trigger and delete the rear seats. I don’t know if I will use the back seats, but just can’t deal them.
it was pretty easy to do. Took about an hour. And can put them back at anytime. Not a permanent change.

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
it was pretty easy to do. Took about an hour. And can put them back at anytime. Not a permanent change.
I’ve pulled my seats and just put them back in lol.

OP
OP
marjen

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Has anyone removed the seat belts from the rear roll bar so they dont flap around? Since I dont have the seats in would like to maybe take them out.

Also Trying to think of a way to add power to the rear cargo storage area in the right panel. If I wanted to try and flush mount a couple USB ports how would I power them?
Sponsored