Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat FX4, 22 Road Glide ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I felt the same way...they did a better job than I could have, but mostly because I don't have a Line-X setup (and taking pieces to have them coated would have added up quickly). If someone with access to cabinet maker equipment got together with someone who has Line-X or Rhino Line access, they could sweep the market. Better yet, if someone has cost effective access to some other lightweight and rigid material, like HDPE, they could easily drum up business. Not sure why no company has done that yet?
The market has to catch up. The Bronco has only been out 3 yrs while the Jeep has been around forever
Sponsored

rguest3

Badlands
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, F-450, 2022 Bronco, (2) 77 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the Goose Gear Stealth Sleep System with Seat Delete and the 36" Double Drawers in my 2-Door. The sleep system lays completely flat and the drawer system is very sturdy. I'm very happy with the Goose Gear products.

Ford Bronco Goose Gear Stealth Rear Seat Delete - my review IMG_0628

Ford Bronco Goose Gear Stealth Rear Seat Delete - my review IMG_0703

Demon4x4

Badlands
First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Website
demon4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm interested in getting the 60% seat delete in my 4door, but don't really want a drawer as high as 8" on the driver side, nor their fridge enclosure. I'd do it if the drawer were 4", maybe, because I do want to run a fridge slide on the driver's side. I know it says that one of those modules is 'required' to mount the 60% seat delete, but does anyone that's installed it think it can be modified easily enough to run it 'stand-alone'? If not - does anyone else make stand-alone seat delete storage options?

Divebmbr

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm interested in getting the 60% seat delete in my 4door, but don't really want a drawer as high as 8" on the driver side, nor their fridge enclosure. I'd do it if the drawer were 4", maybe, because I do want to run a fridge slide on the driver's side. I know it says that one of those modules is 'required' to mount the 60% seat delete, but does anyone that's installed it think it can be modified easily enough to run it 'stand-alone'? If not - does anyone else make stand-alone seat delete storage options?
I would recommend calling them. They are very responsive. I have the 100% seat delete in my 2 door. I think the web description may be written poorly. But I could be wrong. I think it’s saying in order to mount the camp kitchen or the drawer system you need the delete kit. Not the other way around.

I believe all you need is the rear plate system and then the 60% driver side second row seat delete. Remember it’s 2 products. Not just the one.

You can add any aftermarket or DIY stuff to the plate later by adding 1/4”-20 t-nuts into the plate. 1/4”-20 screws no longer than 5/8” seem to work. They recommend 7/16”. It depends on what you are mounting I suppose.

That was a lot just to say you should give them a call.
Sponsored