Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where did you see info for the front part possibly being released this week? Very interested in this set up, but don't want to buy just the back. Only going to order when the full kit is out.
I've been staying in touch with them via e-mail. They were hoping for a release this past weekend, but clearly didn't make it.

ElDuderino

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been staying in touch with them via e-mail. They were hoping for a release this past weekend, but clearly didn't make it.
I will keep my eyes peeled for an email. If you do see that they drop, send me a message or something! Would like to get it ordered right away.

FDHog

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat FX4, 22 Road Glide ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have an early made 2DR Goose Gear seat delete kit and I have a 2022 bronco built in June-July. One mounting hole on each seat delete panel did not line up correctly to the body. I did not drill any new holes and I left the old holes open. The panels are still secured with other mounts, it's just missing on one each panel :( The rear "trunk" panel was good.

All in all I am happy with it and I don't think about the mis-aligned holes. The coating has held up well so far. A great product in all but costly.
My kit just came in today and one of the seat delete holes still doesn't line up.

FDHog

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OK, so the rear plate came today. They still have a little problem with lining up the holes, but it was workable. I had to shim the seat delete panels about 5/16" to get them level with the plate system. Again, I have the carpeted interior. All in all, it looks great. The only regret I have is that my Built Right molle panels won't work with this system. I can trim the sides of the rear plate, but I'm not modifying a 1K system. Second pic shows where spacers are needed.
Ford Bronco Goose Gear, other 2-Door rear seat delete options IMG_4685

Ford Bronco Goose Gear, other 2-Door rear seat delete options spacers

Sponsored

bniknar

Big Bend
First Name
Bri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
An old EcoDriver
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm going with a custom sized sliding tray. The guy building it should have it ready within the next week or so. It's the 1st one built for a 2 door with deleted seats. I'll post pics once it's installed. I think the final dimensions ended up around 39"x46" so it will fill the entire rear area .

Did you get the sliding tray system completed? Do post pics of the final results.

Golfsnob

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base 2 Door, Manual, 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did you get the sliding tray system completed? Do post pics of the final results.
Parts have been produced just waiting for final fit and then powder coating. I would guess I'll have the finished product within the next couple of weeks.

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What wattage on the resistors ?
Are the little 1/4-Watt okay ? - or maybe need bigger

And the higher wattage have thicker leads - could make better connection ?
I don't know what wattage is required, but the resistors I ordered are rated at 3 watts. Even with the 3 watt resistors the leads are significantly thinner than the vehicle connection. I just have mine bent to provide a light pressure fit and then secured them with heat shrink tubing. They have stayed secure through a couple of rock crawling adventures and events at the high-speed track.

Benzo

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
too many to list
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OK, so the rear plate came today. They still have a little problem with lining up the holes, but it was workable. I had to shim the seat delete panels about 5/16" to get them level with the plate system. Again, I have the carpeted interior. All in all, it looks great. The only regret I have is that my Built Right molle panels won't work with this system. I can trim the sides of the rear plate, but I'm not modifying a 1K system. Second pic shows where spacers are needed.

Be warned. I have also dropped small items a few times (nut and bolts) in the rear compartment which was no fun when working on project. Slows you down some. At the moment I keep a moving blanket over the hole when doing things. I plan to mill out the bottom of the access panel a little and install earth magnets and remove the allen head bolts.

FDHog

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Be warned. I have also dropped small items a few times (nut and bolts) in the rear compartment which was no fun when working on project. Slows you down some. At the moment I keep a moving blanket over the hole when doing things. I plan to mill out the bottom of the access panel a little and install earth magnets and remove the allen head bolts.
I was thinking along the line of velcro to hold the panel in place. Couple of short staples.
Let me know how it goes with the magnets.

Sponsored

climbjose

Badlands
First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2d manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm working on a raised platform that will go over the folded down rear seats. It will be modular so the seats can be used when necessary. It will also allow ~4" drawers in the rear for storage. I'll start posting the design imagery soon :)

Any info on this? Pics, designs, etc

RP80

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco 2DR, '22 Tacoma TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model