Sponsored

Anyone hear when Ford will take 2023 Bronco reservations?

OP
OP
djlumen

djlumen

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Google
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am waiting .... somewhat impatiently
I haven't called the dealer more than a couple of times.
This is the most ridiculous way to have to buy a car, waiting to put in your order to wait for it to be built, and hopefully get it within a year before your order may no longer exist as speced out.
Anyway, hopefully soon, I guess.
Yea its crazy, the way things are in the car world today. I ended up buying a VW tiguan because that was the only new, AWD, suv for around 30-35k in town. No crvs, no rav4s, no escapes, no bronco sports. Like I get sometimes you replace a car when you want to and can wait for a new car to be ordered and built but there are plenty of times when you get in accident or the engine takes a crap and you need a car this week not 3 months from now. I guess I'll be waiting for awhile to get back in a Bronco, I'm guessing 2024 model year.
Sponsored

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I get it, it sucks.
But in reality I've been waiting just as long, but I screwed up not realizing it.
I've been waiting, I just didn't reserve one because I wanted to test drive one first. Not knowing this nightmare was going to happen. I thought about putting in a reservation, but I thought that if I test drove one and it wasn't going to work for me, it wasn't right not to take it. Yea I know....
But I wasn't familiar with this process and how people were going to take advantage and the extended period of Ford not being able to deliver. Bla bla bla.
I screwed up, and who knows how long it will be. But yea, I've been on board since they announced the coming of the Bronco, I was building one from the beginning and now I'm kicking myself especially when I see people on this forum posting about multiple Broncos they have coming in because they made so many reservations / orders gaming the system, which screws over everyone else.
I thought I was doing the right thing, and now my family is ready to shoot me, because I talk about Broncos way too much. What can you do?
Ugh that sucks. I did the $100 back than and expected late 2021 at the latest. It’s been a 💩 show! If I knew now what I didn’t know then, I would have just walked into a large dealer in March 2021 that honored MSRP and had a Bronco by now. It was such a poor rollout and nobody, including Ford, had any idea what they were doing.

Last edited: