Sponsored

Anyone interested in spliting cost to replace single B&O center channel speaker (or already has extra to buy)?

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I posted a DIY ages ago (it seems). At the time, I wanted to replace all my speakers in my B&O, minus the sub, with JL Audio's C1 series and was willing to go in together to split the cost of a pair of speakers for someone that wanted to do the same. However, at the time I couldn't find any good DIYs on getting into the center channel and when I tried, I thought I was going to break something so didn't pursue it further. For any that may remember, below are links to said posts:

Fast forward today and now I see a lot of material out there on the tricks on removing the center channel grill so I can see what I was doing wrong. Thus, I am back onboard for replacing it finally as I search for ways to better hear audio with top down. As stated above, my lefty and right dash speakers are JL Audio's C1 series so another one of those would be great but if anyone has done this upgrade and are looking at selling the other unused pair of whatever fits there, I am game! 50% of what you paid for both is also fair to me since its not like its used. Feel free to PM if you like.
Sponsored