Sponsored

Anyone know the big bronco rough windshield dimensions WxH in inches?

jbigfoot

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend August build date
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hi everybody, new member here awaiting delivery. After some members posted about cracked/broken windshields and with my own experiences I wanted to order a windshield protection film, more specifically Lamin-X. I've read good and bad about it; I figured it is worth a try if it can save the glass from moderate impacts. They offer a 48"x72" roll and a 36"x72" roll. I can't seem to find the windshield dimensions, like it is a trade secret. My local dealer has no new broncos in stock so I figured maybe one of you kind people can tell me if the overall length is greater than 72"?

Thank you!
Sponsored

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
57.5inches wide x 20.5 inches high approximately is the glass

OP
OP

jbigfoot

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thank you very much! Will save some $$!

SasquatchMansquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 door basquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hi everybody, new member here awaiting delivery. After some members posted about cracked/broken windshields and with my own experiences I wanted to order a windshield protection film, more specifically Lamin-X. I've read good and bad about it; I figured it is worth a try if it can save the glass from moderate impacts. They offer a 48"x72" roll and a 36"x72" roll. I can't seem to find the windshield dimensions, like it is a trade secret. My local dealer has no new broncos in stock so I figured maybe one of you kind people can tell me if the overall length is greater than 72"?

Thank you!
I looked into lamin-x, but people were complaining that it wasn't very clear, that it really was only meant for headlights, paint, etc, not for windshields.

I ended up buying a kit from www.grab-gard.com. It was a self install that was pre cut. It took me under an hour to install.

OP
OP

jbigfoot

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thank you for the product suggestion, it is nice that it is precut. I couldn't find many options other than the ones that are sold only to pro installers and they are big money. I have my roll of lamin-x waiting for the truck to arrive so hopefully it turns out well...
Sponsored