Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I've had my Bronco for 6 months and just got my second cracked windshield today. If ANYTHING hits that glass, it cracks. The thing that always bothers me is that I have to be in the exact right place at the right time to take that rock...and it seems like I'm pretty unlucky with that.
Sponsored

SasquatchMansquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 door basquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford, you listening...this needed to be an option from the get go!!! Get on this please!!! These windshields are rock magnets.
The angle of the windshield makes it more susceptible to chips and cracks just like a Jeep.

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

SasquatchMansquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 door basquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’ve seen this touted as a decent, but not foolproof option. What’s your track record right now ?
I've only had it about 3 months. So I can't give too extensive of a review. But so far so good, doing what I hoped. A friend of mine with a JL has had it on for over 2 years, so I'm hoping my experience matches his.

Sponsored

dfresh73

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow!! After reading some of these comments...I'm glad I live in KY...its a no fault state and you can get your windshield replaced at no cost to the consumer.

SasquatchMansquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 door basquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wow!! After reading some of these comments...I'm glad I live in KY...its a no fault state and you can get your windshield replaced at no cost to the consumer.
Yeah, wish I lived in a state like that.

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here, but I've had 2-3 rocks hit my windshield in the last year and no breakage. Knock on wood, I'm sure I'll need one tomorrow now. But I haven't had this issue/experience yet.

HCGxKaLiBeR

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Oh yeah. I have gotten mini bug splashes on the Bronco windshield like rain. I can imagen the likelihood I get a rock chip...

Because of that, I now drive more focused than ever before lol.

Never drive behind a dump trunk. Specially those open top ones with tarp covers.
Never drive behind your own kind, Bronco, Jeep or any lifted trucks. With mud flaps or not.
Switch to an empty lane go as fast you want or follow a sedan or SUV with adequate mud flap covers but stay below 70.

Sponsored

Sethtsmith

Wildtrak
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 FX2 Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

same in florida...

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How well do the films hold up to the windshield wipers? Does it not scratch with use?

Nexgenbronco

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Alkesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Any reason you used the same exact picture of the Bronco on your page that Targe did? 😄
Because it is the Targe kit. We are a direct dealer. We want to do a Bronco specific video with installation instructions.

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I can't say I'd be excited about making a more expensive windshield option that will just crack from rocks anyway. Upright windshields just do, it was tolerable in the old JK since I could get brand new glass for sub-$150 installed.

What is needed is a cheap replacement option, because $965 from Safelite is ridiculous. I barely get two years out of a windshield on any vehicle in Houston, this will be an expensive recurring expense.
Sponsored