Sponsored

Anyone know what color and trim package this is? How do you get that grill?

SliderJack

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser, FJ40, SLK300, Viper
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I love the retro look of this grill and the color is kind of growing on me. I heard in a video Ford has 11 different grills...

I have an FE 2 door reserved but disappointed a blue isn't available. A retro color would be cool. I'm not sure what a 2 door would look like in Area 51 or Cactus Grey. But that grill, white letters, and the white with red accents are pretty cool!

I know there are better pics out there, I just can't find them at the moment.

BRONCO_4_DOOR_ACC_0078_C3_v1_current.jpg

grill.png
Sponsored

Jtycho

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Allroad
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love this grille too. I don’t believe we know if this is actually going to exist or not. I’d like to assume it does since they’re showing it to us but who knows.

Related to retro aesthetics: do we know what it looks like if the tie down anchors on the hood are removed? I know they’re removable, but does that leave behind a hole? I appreciate the practical aspect of them, but realistically I’ll never use them and I think it will look better without them (subjectively speaking of course!)

Bigkansas

Badlands
First Name
AUSTIN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do these hood ties have a reflector in them? I have never noticed anything other than a hole for tying.

Sponsored

Otis

Wildtrak
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scout
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This color combo is really growing on me too. Man, this is gonna be hard...

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I love this grille too. I don’t believe we know if this is actually going to exist or not. I’d like to assume it does since they’re showing it to us but who knows.

Related to retro aesthetics: do we know what it looks like if the tie down anchors on the hood are removed? I know they’re removable, but does that leave behind a hole? I appreciate the practical aspect of them, but realistically I’ll never use them and I think it will look better without them (subjectively speaking of course!)
Yes, it will leave a hole if you take them off. Look at the hood in the pic below. You can see how it curves in to go around the tie downs.

Ford Bronco Anyone know what color and trim package this is? How do you get that grill? 1594904559978

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I assume you can replace with something flat to the hood. I think Saleen’s render of their bronco didn’t have loops.

Last edited:

Chadillac

Base
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m also most interested in this Bronco. Other pics show the BFGs and rubber floor which lead me to think BadLands but part of me thinks OuterBanks since the mirrors and handles are painted and it doesn’t have rock rails. In another thread, It was collectively agreed upon that it’s wearing an undisclosed appearance package that will be revealed (along with others) closer to “build & price” date.

Orbiter

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

In a side photo you can see it says BF Goodrich on the tires which would indicate this is a Badlands trim in cactus gray, with certain to-be-announced cosmetic options selected.

Sponsored

VGK_Fan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi S5 Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This combo is near the top of my list, too. Agree that the grille looks like OB (or Big Bend although the one pictured has the LEDs). The fender flares aren't painted like an OB and Ford hasn't mentioned a white top so it may be a preproduction mashup with goodies we can't have right now. If I go with this combo and a white top isn't offered then I'll wrap the top to get this clean retro look.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think the wheels are accessories/aftermarket.

Those have never been pictured on a mule, nor are anywhere to be found on trims on Ford's site. They also mentioned aftermarket pieces on that model.

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think Ford likes trolling people. I'm pretty sure one of the pictures is a manual w/ First Edition interior and sasquatch patch. Which we all know isnt possible.
Sponsored