Sponsored

Anyone take their Broncos to hit some sand dunes?

Rimrattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco, 2 door Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We have huge dunes here in Florence Oregon. I took my friend who has a Jeep Rubicon. He had a blast driving my Bronco. He couldn't believe how smooth it was over the Whoops and absolutey LOVED spinning around with trail turn assist.
Ford Bronco Anyone take their Broncos to hit some sand dunes? 20221115_153754-5
Sponsored

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

i have the exact same issue most of my offroading is in the sand and i love it.
but the traction is an issue that is extremly frustrating. did some research and i found out the only way is to disable the traction completly using the fusebox through the same way its done on old raptors and f150. remove the anti lock brake fuse. i did not test or try this yet.

i found this information in the raptor forums and hesitant to test it. below are two fuses
in the raptor forums they figured out to remove the anti lock module and the anti lock brake fuses. now i do want to try this as it is essential to my way of offroading. if anyone has tried this. would appriciate the feedback

bronco anti lock fuse numbers :

2860AAnti-lock brake system valves.
2960AAnti-lock brake system pump.

Ford Bronco Anyone take their Broncos to hit some sand dunes? 20221115_153754-5
You can turn off your traction control at the switch, keep holding the switch down to turn off advanced traction control. Your dash will flash a message... turning off or on advanced traction control.