Sponsored

Anyone use Fordpass Rewards for buying Bronco accessories?

mtrombet

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Explorer, 2011 Ranger Sport, 2022 2Dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone actually use them when buying accessories for the Bronco yet?

I tried using them to get a couple things from Ford Accessories and entered my VIN, but nothing updates in total price when I apply it.
According to this email I received on Dec 15 2020, we are supposed to get 62,000 points?

BRONCO™ SUV UPDATE
reqid=a3f33820-c7d9-22f7-1c95-2000b001ba00&sig=W7H.png
Hello,
We know you are excited to get your new Ford Bronco™, and we are committed to delivering a high‑quality product as soon as we can.
As a result of the unprecedented effects of the COVID‑19 pandemic on our suppliers, we have updated timing news to share with you.
While we originally communicated that your Ford Dealer would begin reaching out in December to schedule an order consultation and place your order, this process will now begin in mid‑January and extend through mid‑March. As a reminder, your order cannot be placed online; however, you are encouraged to spec your Bronco using the For‌d‌.‌co‌m Build & Price tool ahead of your dealer consultation and save a copy to help when you place your order.
Your reservation* timestamp, and not the date that you place your order with your dealer, will be used to determine when your Bronco gets produced. Other factors for final delivery timing include vehicle model and configuration selected, part constraints, and the number of Bronco vehicles your dealer will receive.
In May 2021, once we review all submitted orders and can forecast production, we will provide you with an estimated window of when you can expect to take delivery of your Bronco. Initial customer deliveries are now expected to begin in summer 2021. Given demand, we anticipate deliveries to continue through the 2022 calendar year, with some customers getting a 2022 model‑year Bronco.
As part of your upcoming owner experience, you will have the opportunity to participate in our FordPass™ Rewards loyalty program. At your time of delivery, you will earn 42,000 FordPass Rewards Points (over $200 value) to use toward maintenance, service, accessories and much more at your local Ford Dealer. As a thank‑you for your patience and interest in Bronco, we are adding an additional 20,000 FordPass Rewards Points when you take delivery of your Ford Bronco. That’s 62,000 FordPass Rewards Points (over $300 value) to use toward accessories, maintenance and service at your local Ford Dealer.** We will share more regarding FordPass Rewards and its benefits as you get closer to taking delivery of your Ford Bronco.
If you have any questions, please contact your Ford Dealer. You can also contact Ford Motor Company’s Marketing Program Headquarters at 80‌0‑33‌4‑‌43‌75 or view our FAQs here.
Sincerely,
The Ford Bronco Team​
Sponsored

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As of yesterday, 04 AUG 21, Parts department at Bison Ford notified me that they can be used for service right now, not accessories due to the constraints of parts just to build current broncos.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've been really on the fence on buying Floor Mats (so much it is holding up place the rest of my order) but unsure of if I really need them (I ordered a Badlands).

With you having the BD and also Rubberized Washout Floors, what made you decide that Vinyl Floor Mats were something worth while?

Thanks in advance!
I’ve had rubber floor mats in all my vehicles. It’s a comfort and durability factor. The carpets of my 2004 Jetta TDI Wagon looked brand new when I sold it a few weeks ago as does our 2016 Transit.

As for the Bronco - the material of the plastic floors is a harder plastic - assuming it will be slippery when wet and scratch/scuff and get dull once I have a bunch of sand/mud in there. Really nice traction with rubber mats too.

I figure it’s a maintenance cost for $150. Easy to pull out and replace if they every get worn out.

They look nice too!
Ford Bronco Anyone use Fordpass Rewards for buying Bronco accessories? 7BADCD69-2705-4D3A-96B8-D0156AE244F5

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve had rubber floor mats in all my vehicles. It’s a comfort and durability factor. The carpets of my 2004 Jetta TDI Wagon looked brand new when I sold it a few weeks ago as does our 2016 Transit.

As for the Bronco - the material of the plastic floors is a harder plastic - assuming it will be slippery when wet and scratch/scuff and get dull once I have a bunch of sand/mud in there. Really nice traction with rubber mats too.

I figure it’s a maintenance cost for $150. Easy to pull out and replace if they every get worn out.

They look nice too!
Ford Bronco Anyone use Fordpass Rewards for buying Bronco accessories? 7BADCD69-2705-4D3A-96B8-D0156AE244F5
Damn those are nice! And am I right to think the click/lock into place for the front mats?

I've heard accounts of the passenger mat being a poor for be and moving around quite a bit, have you experienced this? Hopefully it was just and mat or installed incorrectly.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Damn those are nice! And am I right to think the click/lock into place for the front mats?

I've heard accounts of the passenger mat being a poor for be and moving around quite a bit, have you experienced this? Hopefully it was just and mat or installed incorrectly.
Yup, they click into those “buttons”. That’s one thing VW did much better. They actually twist locked in. Didn’t go anywhere. As for the back - I’ll have to report back after the weekend. The kiddo hasn’t spent much time back there yet. Never understood why the rear doesn’t have locks like the front. Same issue with the Transit and the Jetta. Those just never stayed in place. At least with the Bronco they’re molded to straddle the legs of the front and rear seat pretty tightly. I’ll get a pic of the rear seat notches.
Ford Bronco Anyone use Fordpass Rewards for buying Bronco accessories? CDA6D04C-71CB-4471-82F9-F139B55479E6

Sponsored

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have 42,000 points in my account from buying my Raptor in July 2020 that will be expiring soon. I need to find something to buy with them fast.

RubyRedGT

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco. Sold the 1968 and 2015 mustang GTs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We are getting ready to do a deal for 6G members and will try to use FP rewards. Basically we get the info. (fp email address), you buy part then credit back the card for whatever reward $$ is used. Not a direct or easy way to do this and creates some additional work on our end to process and refund. Just waiting for my parts store to get loaded later today or tomorrow.
Hi Flip. Just got my 262K points and am ready to buy a few big accessories. Can 6G members order through your parts store now? How do we contact?

Trubicon

Badlands
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep LJUR, 2021 Ram Power Wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi Flip. Just got my 262K points and am ready to buy a few big accessories. Can 6G members order through your parts store now? How do we contact?
Resurrecting this thread to see if there is an on-line dealer we can order accessories from?

Cheers

Smuck

First Edition
First Name
Shon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
32 Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I used the points for my door sill guards.

cbrum23

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Dodge Ram 1500, 1974 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Resurrecting this thread to see if there is an on-line dealer we can order accessories from?

Cheers
I believe there is a thread somewhere where RuxerFordParts was trying to do this through their website, though not sure if they ever figured out how to process payment using FordPass points. They were at one time also offering discounts for Bronco6g members.

Trubicon

Badlands
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep LJUR, 2021 Ram Power Wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe there is a thread somewhere where RuxerFordParts was trying to do this through their website, though not sure if they ever figured out how to process payment using FordPass points. They were at one time also offering discounts for Bronco6g members.
Thanks for the heads up.

Cheers
Sponsored