Sponsored

Claiming Ford Pass Rewards, other perks & Accessories I ordered for Chert..My Bronco

Kel

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kelechi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Chevy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

• Banned
I have seen a bit of questions on the FordPass Rewards Points on Bronco6g so I would like to share my experience to help others and to make sure you do not loose your points or leave $$ on the table. Remember FordPass Rewards Point balances expire and are forfeited when a member has not earned Points, redeemed Points or fulfilled a reward earned through FordPass Rewards for 365 consecutive calendar day

FordPass Rewards Center: 833-385-0516
You might have to give your dealer the number above as well because some may not know about the process. If you are not getting any movement with your dealer on this, give them the opportunity to resolve your concern before you fill out the Ford customer survey. Tell them that you are waiting xx days for your concern to be resolved before you fill out the Ford customer survey.
If you have filled out the survey maybe you can call ford to rescind it.

Sponsored

Last edited:

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have seen a bit of questions on the FordPass Rewards Points on Bronco6g so I would like to share my experience to help others and to make sure you do not loose your points or leave $$ on the table. Remember FordPass Rewards Point balances expire and are forfeited when a member has not earned Points, redeemed Points or fulfilled a reward earned through FordPass Rewards for 365 consecutive calendar day

FordPass Rewards Center: 833-385-0516
You might have to give your dealer the number above as well because some may not know about the process. If you are not getting any movement with your dealer on this, give them the opportunity to resolve your concern before you fill out the Ford customer survey. Tell them that you are waiting xx days for your concern to be resolved before you fill out the Ford customer survey.
If you have filled out the survey maybe you can call ford to rescind it.

Can you confirm; so if your account is stagnant you lose points. But as long as you make a purchase now and then.....and/or get more points added....THEN YOU DO NOT LOSE (ANY) POINTS. Is that accurate?