Sponsored

What did you spend your FordPass Rewards on?

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

PAWBronco

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch, Bronco Sport, Chev Volt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I spent mine the day I purchased my Bronco. The dealership let me spend them to get the additional insurances (like the windshield insurance through Permaplate). I got the windshield protection, paint protection, dent protection (up to the size of a golfball), and interior protection through Permaplate as well as extending the bumper to bumper warranty. Spending it in house on these, they also offered me 100 pts per $1 as opposed to 200 pts. Therefore, I did quite well getting out the door with all of them even if I didn't have points to spend on fun mods right away.

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I spent mine (well waiting on delivery of part) the portable ARB compressor. Should have about $50-100 left over (not just bronco purchase points but others).

Probably end up hard mounting the portable but for now the portable setup is fine and free.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I spent it on the rear enclosure but that came in wrecked so I got my points back.

I'd get the tailgate reinforcement if that becomes available soon

Sponsored

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How are yā€™all using them? I donā€™t see anywhere on the site to pay with points and Iā€™d gladly order some shit. The dealer I took my Wikdtrak to for oil change seemed clueless on who could actually sell me anything despite having a wall of Bronco accessories right there on the sales floor. It was quite frustrating. Even more so because every Toyota dealership Iā€™ve been to had a store right in the service area that sold odds and ends like steering wheel covers, hitch covers, floor mats, hats, lug nuts etc etc.

Havoc1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 F250, 20 Accord Sport, 21 HD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How are yā€™all using them? I donā€™t see anywhere on the site to pay with points and Iā€™d gladly order some shit. The dealer I took my Wikdtrak to for oil change seemed clueless on who could actually sell me anything despite having a wall of Bronco accessories right there on the sales floor. It was quite frustrating. Even more so because every Toyota dealership Iā€™ve been to had a store right in the service area that sold odds and ends like steering wheel covers, hitch covers, floor mats, hats, lug nuts etc etc.
You have to do it in person at the dealer's parts department. You give them your rewards info and presto chango "free" parts.

Weird, the dealers I've worked at or visited have had a similar "store" setup on the customer side of parts department or the show room.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can't use them online. Maybe in another 20 years, Ford will have the ability to redeem their own FordPass Points via the interweb. In the meantime, they can only be used at the dealer.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I never even got the Fort Points for my wife's new F-150, because Fordpass won't let me make an account on my desktop, and it says my Phone is too old. :mad:

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can't use them online. Maybe in another 20 years, Ford will have the ability to redeem their own FordPass Points via the interweb. In the meantime, they can only be used at the dealer.
@flip can sell you parts and accessories over the internet using points. I got my antifreeze without setting foot in his dealership.

Sponsored

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Had no idea. Pretty chicken shit of Ford. Glad I used mine on Granger extended warranty. If I hadnā€™t, good chance I wouldā€™ve lost them taking time on what to get.

Edit: This may be worthy of separate thread to let folks know.

OP
OP
XirallicBolts

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Actually installing the accessories....

The trailer wiring kit is bullshit.
A) it's a Ford kit for Ford vehicles. There's a partially-populated connector under the dash specifically for trailer-related purposes. Why am i tapping into random wires instead of a standard connector?

B) "yeah just push the flimsy wire through the slits you cut in the grommet". Even with solid wire chasers, I really struggled to get the wire through.

C) "cut in the middle of the taillight grommet" Ok what the hell, looking at the backside this clearly won't work.

I can't wait to see what kind of nonsense I encounter with the tailgate table. Already purchased some well nuts to replace the jack nuts.

Screenshot_20220716-161259.png

PXL_20220716_210842052.jpg