Sponsored

Anyone using TrailFX Angled Fender Flares?

rodmf

Wildtrak
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a Wildtrak on order. There's a lot I like about the Heritage (but can't wait any longer for our next car) so I'm going to make 3-4 modifications to the Wildtrak.

To me, the Heritage fender flares look like a more natural fit for the Bronco, but there are not a lot of after-market options. The ones I've see they're not wide enough for my taste.

Then I found these.........

https://www.trailfx.com/trailfx/bro...NCO-FRONT-ANGLE-TUBE-FENDER-BR007T--TLFBR007T

Anyone have experience with these TrailFX fender flares ? I like that they're made of steel and they look wide.

Anyone know of other good after-market angular fender flares that are about as wide as the Sasquatch ones?

Ford Bronco Anyone using TrailFX Angled Fender Flares? ImageServer
Sponsored

Last edited:

MK0412

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Have a Wildtrak on way also. Wish there was a option to get Heritage fender flares too. TrailFX fender flares look out of place to me but can't seem to find a actual side view that's not at angle to get better overall look.

NatureMan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a Wildtrak on order. There's a lot I like about the Heritage (but can't wait any longer for our next car) so I'm going to make 3-4 modifications to the Wildtrak.

To me, the Heritage fender flairs look like a more natural fit for the Bronco, but there are not a lot of after-market options. The ones I've see they're not wide enough for my taste.

Then I found these.........

https://www.trailfx.com/trailfx/bro...NCO-FRONT-ANGLE-TUBE-FENDER-BR007T--TLFBR007T

Anyone have experience with these TrailFX fender flairs? I like that they're made of steel and they look wide.

Anyone know of other good after-market angular fender flairs that are about as wide as the Sasquatch flairs?

OP
OP
rodmf

rodmf

Wildtrak
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
OMG haha guilty as charged on flair vs flare. I should know better. Well done sir. OK, just fixed the original post 😝

Ford Bronco Anyone using TrailFX Angled Fender Flares? nod

Last edited:

Sponsored

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd start with getting your eyes checked because those flares look bad, like really really bad.

PCDan

First Edition
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'd start with getting your eyes checked because those flares look bad, like really really bad.
Be careful, the post police might scold you for hurting someone’s feelings … but I agree, those are hideous 😂
Sponsored