Sponsored

Anyone planning on swapping out their Sasquatch fender flares?

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have standard flares to get rid of
Yes I understand, that is why I replied to your post. I am in chicago, how do we go further with this. Since I was the one who quoted you can I get first chance?
Sponsored

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4DR, 2007 Saturn Sky
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I actually have the standard flares from my non sas 2 doors badlands to get rid off. But the box needed to ship them makes them pointless to ship due to shipping charges :(

I had bought the sas ones directly from ford. And I could fit easily in the box they came in.

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I actually have the standard flares from my non sas 2 doors badlands to get rid off. But the box needed to ship them makes them pointless to ship due to shipping charges :(

I had bought the sas ones directly from ford. And I could fit easily in the box they came in.
Okay hurdle number one is are the flares for two door the same as a four door?. And the next turtle I'll explain is that shipping may be a little pricey but I bet it's less than new. I haven't priced a standard set of flares from the dealer but I imagine it's a few hundred dollars. To be truthful I would not mind keeping my wider SAS flares and just purchasing the narrower ones myself. Would you like if they will fit to sell the narrower ones?

MattBoogaard

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes I understand, that is why I replied to your post. I am in chicago, how do we go further with this. Since I was the one who quoted you can I get first chance?
Text me and we can work something out. 701-866-7521

goatman2

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gandgautorepair.com
Vehicle(s)
F450, Jeep XJ, Porsche 911, 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you really think that someone with a non-squatched Bronco, wants to trade their flares for squatched ones. You think they look stupid on you squatched ride, they'd look hideous on a standard Bronco.

Just plan on ordering from the parts department or aftermarket.

Not if you put more offset on aftermarket rims and bigger tires. I don't really like the wider SAS flares either, but I also don't think poke looks cool. I had to go with +18 offset to get wheels that I like, and so compared to the +30 offset of SAS wheels I have more poke than I want on my Badlands. I like the stance, but not the poke, so I'm considering going to wider SAS flares. I might try a set just to see which I like better.

Sponsored
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I'm just in Chicago.....wanna talk about it? I got UPS account if you wanna box em up and sell off.. 63O-36l-439O text me

joe21228

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Anyone reading this thread want to swap their Sasquatch fender flares for stock to give your Sasquatch a more offroad look, I'm looking to trade. Just put tires on that would look perfect with sasquatch flares. Too much tire stock, which means too much dirt and gravel on all my dirt roads.
Are you still looking? I have a set of SAS for $300. Located in Maryland.

1AA7F21D-997E-485B-AAC8-A06E6907E5CA.jpeg

DAFDD1DC-3300-46E8-981A-205D3872CF16.jpeg

FE6D8817-A11E-4143-B4C6-D91AA0E01E71.jpeg

F723B54E-D8A1-462D-91A6-14B66A17F39B.jpeg

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am also debating letting go of my SAS flares....like new here in Chicago. If anyone is interested.

Sponsored
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
just posted my sasquatch flares for sale on here.

Bronccraig

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Challenger RT Hemi Orange
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I had thought of putting on SAS flares when I got some SAS takeoff rims and tires and put them on my BB 2 DR but now I kinda like my original flares )..insert flair here..

Bronc6g22

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6, Tacoma TRDOR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Non-sas flares +30mm offset = perfect level of reasonable poke in my opinion.
Non-sas Badlands with Everglades wheels and 315/70r17 KO2s.

20230429_114625.jpg
Sponsored