Sponsored

Anyone replaced Sasquatch fender flares with standard fender flares?

wisaabi

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you want some standard badlands Non-Sas flares I'm selling mine. I'm located in NE Portland.
Do you still have these flares and how much do you want for them?
Sponsored

wkaotp

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ5, Sprinter 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah no problem. My cell is 503 860 9018. Text me a time and I’ll send you my address
Done deal. Can I pi

Can I them up tomorrow? Coming from Tacoma.
Done deal. Can I pi

Can I them up tomorrow? Coming from Tacoma.
Yeah no problem. My cell is 503 860 9018. Text me a time and I’ll send you my address. I’ll also text you pics of them too

BULLDOG22

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
There’s pictures out there but here’s mine with standard flares and Sasquatch package.

85540C0F-040D-4348-B03D-12F6E6C6864C.jpeg

930E6B30-B6B1-4F9E-BBFE-C35D936AE3B3.jpeg
Did you have to remove any part of the rear bumper to put the smaller flares on?
Thanks

Sponsored

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't mean to be a pain, but what about this end cap?
adcz.jpg
I did. I took mine off because I didnt like the look of that tab sticking out when I run my fender deletes. I use them on and off. We’re around $50 a piece. Doesn’t look bad with my Sasquatch fenders.

Ford Bronco Anyone replaced Sasquatch fender flares with standard fender flares? B9BB6DF0-11FB-4A86-BAB4-A8E06CF67F96

Gene Dios

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you have to remove any part of the rear bumper to put the smaller flares on?
Thanks
Flares can be swapped easily. The only extra work is that you have to swap the quarter turn fasteners unless you buy a second set. I have my Sasquatch flares and I bought someone's standard flares and go between the two. (wider sas set for mud /trails). I had to order a few bags of the quarter turn clips. Kind of annoying to swap all of them back and forth if you intend to go back

BULLDOG22

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Flares can be swapped easily. The only extra work is that you have to swap the quarter turn fasteners unless you buy a second set. I have my Sasquatch flares and I bought someone's standard flares and go between the two. (wider sas set for mud /trails). I had to order a few bags of the quarter turn clips. Kind of annoying to swap all of them back and forth if you intend to go back
Gene-
I have a Base Sasquatch and want to put the smaller flares on.
Can you give me the part # for which you stated.
Thank you

BULLDOG22

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Gene-
I have a Base Sasquatch and want to put the smaller flares on.
Can you give me the part # for which you stated.
Thank you
I won’t be switching back and forth…just want the smaller flares.

cmcbronco

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 f-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks
Nope they are pretty simple to remove and install. Only other thing I did was remove the little flap that’s screwed to the rear bumper. If you have a metal bumper I think there’s end caps where you’d have to find or trade with someone for the smaller one.

Sponsored
OP
OP
B Miller

B Miller

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's two videos. One covering the swap and the other is a follow up after the swap and adding flaps.

Last edited:

MattBoogaard

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
I won’t be switching back and forth…just want the smaller flares.
I have non sas flares I would trade for sas flares. Mine are like new with 50 miles on them

jakebadlands

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can you explain this in more detail? I am putting standard flares on my sasquatch bronco tomorrow and want to be sure I can do so easily with just the new flares.

Gene Dios

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you explain this in more detail? I am putting standard flares on my sasquatch bronco tomorrow and want to be sure I can do so easily with just the new flares.
The 5 corner turn fasteners in each flare are loosely set through a hole in the flare. The fastener itself has two little clip tabs that hold them in the flare somewhat effectively. To remove the five fasteners you just squeeze both sides to depress those little clips and release it out of the hole. You can remove all 5 fasteners from each flare pretty easily this way. Gently squeezing and popping them out with pliers may be preferable but you can remove them all in 10 mins or so, it's really not complicated.

If you want to be able to hot swap all four flares quickly you'll want to order a few packs of the fasteners to keep them in each set of flares. Otherwise you will have to pinch release all 20 and swap them out every time.

jakebadlands

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The 5 corner turn fasteners in each flare are loosely set through a hole in the flare. The fastener itself has two little clip tabs that hold them in the flare somewhat effectively. To remove the five fasteners you just squeeze both sides to depress those little clips and release it out of the hole. You can remove all 5 fasteners from each flare pretty easily this way. Gently squeezing and popping them out with pliers may be preferable but you can remove them all in 10 mins or so, it's really not complicated.

If you want to be able to hot swap all four flares quickly you'll want to order a few packs of the fasteners to keep them in each set of flares. Otherwise you will have to pinch release all 20 and swap them out every time.
I picked up some standard flares from a guy on FB Marketplace and they simply popped right on without swapping any clips. Not sure I see the point in removing the clips like you mentioned. Are you saying that the fenders don't come with clips if you purchase them through Ford? Loving the look of the standard flares on sasquatch!

IMG-1705.jpg
Sponsored