Sponsored

Anyone replaced Sasquatch fender flares with standard fender flares?

Gene Dios

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you saying that the fenders don't come with clips if you purchase them through Ford?
Or if you are buying used, there's a chance that person replaced the flares with something else that requires those fasteners. The guy I bought from had to keep his and use them in the new style that he bought. If the person doesn't need them because they have something bolt on or whatever then you're in luck I suppose 😄
Sponsored

jakebadlands

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Or if you are buying used, there's a chance that person replaced the flares with something else that requires those fasteners. The guy I bought from had to keep his and use them in the new style that he bought. If the person doesn't need them because they have something bolt on or whatever then you're in luck I suppose 😄
Oh I gotchya. Good looks man. 🤘

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here are what standard flares look like with beadlocked Sasquatch wheels wearing 37x13.5"R17 Coopers. There are no wheel spacers on my setup. I think the fact that I'm running them beadlocked and the tires are a good inch wider than Sasquatch Goodyear's make them poke more than expected.

xce3nxv.jpg

IpwUPrr.jpg