Swapping Sasquatch to Regular Fender Flares may require a little more than planned

Catmandu

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Clubs

OK, so I am not a fan of the wider fender flares on the Sasquatch package and had planned on swapping them for the regular ones from day 1. I just noticed that the end caps of the rear bumper are also wider:

1604330806994.png

1604330844559.png

It appears that the caps may also be swapped out.....at least that is what I am hoping for.

Advertisement

Br66co

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco U13, 2015 Explorer Sport Lux.
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I've been looking at this and am thinking of ordering the Badlands with 33" tires to get the smaller fender flares/bumpers and selling the 33" tires and buying 35' or 37" tires. The other factor was that the brand of tires that Ford chose to use for the Sasquatch package (35" tires) has very poor PR and company policy's, i will not own tires from or support that tire company. I'm hoping the gear ratio will be the same.

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Looks like a cap on the cap. Remove the cap when you swap to the normal. Shouldn't require a whole new cap, but who know right now.

Used2jeep

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Clubs

OK, so I am not a fan of the wider fender flares on the Sasquatch package and had planned on swapping them for the regular ones from day 1. I just noticed that the end caps of the rear bumper are also wider:

1604330806994.png

1604330844559.png

It appears that the caps may also be swapped out.....at least that is what I am hoping for.
Would it be the cap or the whole bumper?

OP
Catmandu

Catmandu

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Clubs

I've been looking at this and am thinking of ordering the Badlands with 33" tires to get the smaller fender flares/bumpers and selling the 33" tires and buying 35' or 37" tires. The other factor was that the brand of tires that Ford chose to use for the Sasquatch package (35" tires) has very poor PR and company policy's, i will not own tires from or support that tire company. I'm hoping the gear ratio will be the same.
While it appears 35’s will fit, they will rub as documented in the overland build. It appears the Sasquatch package also includes the high clearance suspension.

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' Eco Mustang, 07' F150, 96' Bronco, 93' Bronco, 79' Bronco
Clubs

It seems that it is just a sealable cap as there appears to be a seam.
It removes.. I yanked on the overland concept ones and it moves like it wants to come off. Even if it doesn't move Ill cut it off and remove the flares all together.

broncoskip

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Skip
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I bet that is just a rubber or plastic boot that bolts on.

dgorsett

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon, F250, Mustang, Explorer
Clubs

I would swap my Sasquatch Wheels/Tires/Flares for Badlands 33's. Or I could but standard flares or aftermarket

Advertisement

Advertisement