kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll check into this one for you and PM you back. (y)

This is just a general statement:

I'll tell you this, big picture, the person that sits at the desk to read your email and look up your order, then goes back to see if it's in production or not, then comes back to the desk to reply to your email about your order is the same person that's laying that high quality hand painted enamel on each of these badges.

When they're setup to paint and are in the groove, emails go on the back burner. Obviously the goal is to get these orders out and that only happens one way. We're painting and finishing all of the badges in large but manageable groups then leapfrog to the next batch. I know another wave of DNA Badges shipped this week, and I saw a lot of BADLANDS and Wildtrack colored placards being painted throughout the week.

The first wave of FIRST EDITION is wrapped up and shipping out this weekend, most likely. I know you guys have been waiting a while for those. That being said, if I'm not happy with the way the font looks when it's machined, I'm kicking it back. I totally get it that you'd be unhappy with the extended wait, but I also know you'd be furious if you waited this long and the product was sub-par. Trust me. I always have your best interests in mind.

Ford Bronco AR | BRONCO CLASSIC DNA Fender Badge get-to-work-work
thanks Curtis - I missed the first batch of fender badges - hopefully I can catch a second wave. In the meantime I have some magnums coming my way soon!

cigartexan

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 F100 SS - 2012 F-350 SD - 2021 4D Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Email received today!
Ford Bronco AR | BRONCO CLASSIC DNA Fender Badge Screen Shot 2023-04-14 at 6.04.46 PM

Sponsored

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Curtis, if you dont mind me asking publicly, how did the username EIGHTLUG come about? Super Duty?

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Curtis, if you dont mind me asking publicly, how did the username EIGHTLUG come about? Super Duty?
LOL, actually, yes!

I've had EIGHTLUG as my forum handle for 20'ish years across all of the forums I've ever joined. It was also my Gamertag on Xbox and PlayStation. I used to competitively play CoD (on PC) back in the early 2000's as EIGHTLUG. Now anyone can have that as their Gamertag so it kills the nostalgia. I still use it on all the platforms I'm on now. -Sad thing is, I don't game much anymore.

Back then, I had an F550 Cab/Chassis Maintainer. One of those brutes of a truck with a utility body with a crane, welder, air compressor (it was actually a 10 lug) and an F250. My buddies had F150s, Rangers, and 1500 SilveRADos. All with a lesser lug count.

We lived in FL at the time and it was one of those summers where we had a rash of hurricanes. There were downed trees everywhere. One of my neighbors had a big old oak tree fall on their front porch and since it wasn't on the sidewalk or on the street the city wouldn't clear it for them. When my neighbor told me this, I just said, "That's an easy fix. I'll just grab a real truck and yank it into the road." One of my friends said, "What's a real truck?" I said "One with eight lugs." ;) "Oh...okay, Eightlug..." It just stuck from there.

Ford Bronco AR | BRONCO CLASSIC DNA Fender Badge MAINTAINER

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So nothing on your site to get in line for the badges. All orders stopped for the time being until you can catch up or how do we proceed?

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

In other news, the licensing dept. has finally requested samples of the DNA Badges. Those will ship out tomorrow. It's been a really long process, but I really feel that it will be worth it. Prior to this, we submitted our CAD drawings, renderings, and photographs of our parts. I guess it's just a matter of getting the documents in front of the right pair of eyes, to realize we're not cranking out some plastic Etsy badges and watering down the product. We'll see what comes of it all.
I assume prices for these will increase once licensing is approved? i.e. license fees?

Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So nothing on your site to get in line for the badges. All orders stopped for the time being until you can catch up or how do we proceed?
They are working on getting properly licensed with Ford.

If/when they do... and they are all caught up on orders, they'll figure out next steps to open up for new orders.

In other news, the licensing dept. has finally requested samples of the DNA Badges. Those will ship out tomorrow. It's been a really long process, but I really feel that it will be worth it. Prior to this, we submitted our CAD drawings, renderings, and photographs of our parts. I guess it's just a matter of getting the documents in front of the right pair of eyes, to realize we're not cranking out some plastic Etsy badges and watering down the product. We'll see what comes of it all.

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well…by the sounds of it these wont be available for order for many month if not years (back orders need to be filled and then licensing figured out before new orders are allowed). If anyone has good second options, please share, for now ill go with the fake Chinese amazon knock offs.

Hatman

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lowcountry Bronco