Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@EIGHTLUG I'm hoping these become available again. I saw them before but they were no longer available on your website at that time, I thought it might have been Ford with a cease and desist or something. I'm definitely in for a Wildtrak set
If you read back they will likely bring them back and open orders for a few days each month just to avoid getting so far behind on orders.
Sponsored

Mason09

Badlands
First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 4dr Bronco Badlands/22 Expedition Stealth
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@EIGHTLUG what’s the ETA on orders? I ordered two sets (one set for myself and one set for my dad for Father’s Day) 2 weeks ago and am not sure on delivery time.

thanks!

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@EIGHTLUG what’s the ETA on orders? I ordered two sets (one set for myself and one set for my dad for Father’s Day) 2 weeks ago and am not sure on delivery time.

thanks!
Not to speak for Curtis @EIGHTLUG , but the lead time they provide on their website when ordering and in their emails is 10 weeks. Set the expectation that it will be at least that.

Mason09

Badlands
First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not to speak for Curtis @EIGHTLUG , but the lead time they provide on their website when ordering and in their emails is 10 weeks. Set the expectation that it will be at least that.
Thanks! I didn’t look at lead times when I ordered. I was just trying to order as fast as possible so I didn’t miss out.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks! I didn’t look at lead times when I ordered. I was just trying to order as fast as possible so I didn’t miss out.
I get it, I chose not to order back in October when he first started them because I had already done something for my fender (which is fine), but I have never loved it as much as Curtis's emblems so I was quick to order when he opened it on Saturday of Memorial Day.

Sponsored

Mason09

Badlands
First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I get it, I chose not to order back in October when he first started them because I had already done something for my fender (which is fine), but I have never loved it as much as Curtis's emblems so I was quick to order when he opened it on Saturday of Memorial Day.
That’s when I ordered mine. I saw them months ago but couldn’t pull the trigger, then I showed my wife and she said we “needed” them for our bronco so I had to order haha

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@EIGHTLUG If you order one of the Base Base badges, and select “Yes” for Sasquatch, does the bucking Bronco get replaced by the squatch logo? I only ask because I haven’t seen anyone ever post a pic of that setup, but the website does seem to give the option. Thank you.
The answer is yes and it's new to this run. The highlights are post machined, streamlining the process. No one has posted pics of this before, because it wasn't an option in the first run.
@EIGHTLUG can you help with this please? My Order # is 7428 and when I ordered The Base Base Grey I selected Sasquatch=No but I want to change it to Sasquatch=Yes now that I know it's an option. I've been emailing with Tracy at your shop, but seems to be some confusion whether or not it can be done. I appreciate your help. Thank you Curtis.

Brunson5007

Wildtrak
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@EIGHTLUG can you hit me up. I'm trying to just get a status update on my Wildtrak badges I ordered back in Feb. I shot you guys a message as well through your website.

Sponsored

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@EIGHTLUG can you hit me up. I'm trying to just get a status update on my Wildtrak badges I ordered back in Feb. I shot you guys a message as well through your website.
Patience grasshoppa :)

heelyeah

Outer Banks
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco; 2022 F150 Lightning; 2021 JT (wife's)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Good luck. I ordered in October but gave up in late February after no updates.

Brunson5007

Wildtrak
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good luck. I ordered in October but gave up in late February after no updates.
They got back to me today. This isn't my first time reaching out to them, and they have got back with me both times. Hopefully they are getting things finally caught up.

drjohn41

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They got back to me today. This isn't my first time reaching out to them, and they have got back with me both times. Hopefully they are getting things finally caught up.
I got my Feb 1 order this week. Blue OBX sas....love these !!

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs