Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@EIGHTLUG
ive not asked in a while, but here goes.......any chance of doing just wildtrak in the same bronco script? no other box. just the word in that script......i not having any luck at all........
Sponsored

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just saw this thread. Those scripts are VERY nice. Actually, I was looking for something like this before I did my script.

Not bad. Not bad at all.

Also, may I suggest adding GUNMETAL to the scripts.

Sponsored

WILDcardOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If anyone is interested, the vendor I used was 'IttyBittyCoDesigns'
Thanks, but in reality I think many of us are in here for news about the AR badges you should consider making a new post about yours if you want to show more people and get others interested. Not that itā€™s wrong to be in here as well.

Bushwhacker

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got in on the second order window (5/27/23). I was REALLY being optimistic that the 8-10 week lead time would be on the front in. 8 weeks has come and gone and I got an email today that, anyone other than Magnum stirrup orderers would have to keep waiting indefinitely. I have a sneaking suspicion that 10 weeks won't yield much either. I knew it was going to take a while but man it's a tough wait. Especially since my Wildtrak emblems got removed for PPF install and my OCD wants to immediately put new badges on.

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got in on the second order window (5/27/23). I was REALLY being optimistic that the 8-10 week lead time would be on the front in. 8 weeks has come and gone and I got an email today that, anyone other than Magnum stirrup orderers would have to keep waiting indefinitely. I have a sneaking suspicion that 10 weeks won't yield much either. I knew it was going to take a while but man it's a tough wait. Especially since my Wildtrak emblems got removed for PPF install and my OCD wants to immediately put new badges on.
Interesting. I did not get that email today and I also got in on same order window you did. And I've been getting the previous emails including last one saying stuff comes up and order is delayed. It's such a nice product and I don't see anything even close to comparable, so I'm not sweating it (or trying not too anyway !)

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Interesting. I did not get that email today and I also got in on same order window you did. And I've been getting the previous emails including last one saying stuff comes up and order is delayed. It's such a nice product and I don't see anything even close to comparable, so I'm not sweating it (or trying not too anyway !)
I got the same email as well and am part of the same order batch. Got the email yesterday.

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in the same batch and did not get an email. You and I are Badlands, and so far (unless I missed it), the ones who got an email are not Badlands.

Sponsored

mikes781

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered the the badges at the end of May and the stirrups in early July. Received one email this week that my order was in production but not reference to which orders it was and then the second email about the magnum stirrups getting ready to be shipped. Iā€™m guessing the stirrups will be coming first? Wonā€™t have my bronco for a few more weeks so Iā€™m not in too much of a hurry.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am in the same batch, I am a Badlands, I did not get the e-mail.

OldGuardV6

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base 2015 Mustang 1995 Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Placed my order on 5/28. I got the email today too. Almost unsubscribed so that when it does show up itā€™s a surprise šŸ˜‚. That said I donā€™t want to mess up my order.

Quality takes time. Iā€™m confident it will be worth the wait!

ju015dd

Outer Banks
First Name
coy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Darn it. , I am subed and still missed again......
Sponsored