First Name
Joby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco WIldtrak Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Install - Got mine and was about to install. I thought there was one for the drivers and one for the passenger side and they were not the same? Mine look exactly the same layed on top of each other and there isn't any info or instructions about drivers vs passenger side.

Did something change or did I misunderstand?

STX Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 SuperCrew 22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine are out for delivery today. Christmas come early. Brown Santa via USPS, I didn’t know they crossed swords like that, no wonder it took a week to get here.

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Install - Got mine and was about to install. I thought there was one for the drivers and one for the passenger side and they were not the same? Mine look exactly the same layed on top of each other and there isn't any info or instructions about drivers vs passenger side.

You misunderstood. They are the same for both sides. Otherwise it would look weird if they were opposite.

GTTom

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

You misunderstood. If you look back one page in these posts you can see several photos posted showing both sides installed. The badges are not reversed images.

Sponsored

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 dr Badlands SAS, '22 F150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Someone should make a guide on how to order these. They look very nice but ordering is top secret?

Lujess

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner, 2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered a set about 3 weeks ago. Best suggestion is to look through this thread to see if there is a design you want or close to it. Send a screen shot to the pitcrew email address on their website stating the design, color (main badge and inset) and any potential customization you want - they will respond within a few days on how to order.

there are a few discount codes in these threads that will help as well.

FWIW, just received update email from AR yesterday that mine are "in production".

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 dr Badlands SAS, '22 F150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered a set about 3 weeks ago. Best suggestion is to look through this thread to see if there is a design you want or close to it. Send a screen shot to the pitcrew email address on their website stating the design, color (main badge and inset) and any potential customization you want - they will respond within a few days on how to order.

there are a few discount codes in these threads that will help as well.

FWIW, just received update email from AR yesterday that mine are "in production".
Thanks so much!

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got mine installed. Went with the Base Grey version. Excellent quality and look great.

I had a previous badge setup that I really liked and it was hard to make the change to this, but it’s hard to beat the quality, vintage styling, and how good these look. They look even better in person than the photos.

IMG_3891.jpeg

IMG_3892.jpeg

IMG_3893.jpeg

IMG_3890.jpeg

IMG_3909.jpeg

Sponsored

thewedge

Wildtrak
First Name
Joby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco WIldtrak Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You misunderstood. If you look back one page in these posts you can see several photos posted showing both sides installed. The badges are not reversed images.
I meant the angles, bend etc of the fenders were accommodated making a left and right. Could have sworn there was mention somewhere where they custom did each side as the fenders were not exactly the same on each side. Dunno…getting old so nothing surprises me anymore!

IMG_2377.jpeg

IMG_2376.jpeg

Last edited:

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I meant the angles, bend etc of the fenders were accommodated making a left and right. Could have sworn there was mention somewhere where they custom did each side as the fenders were not exactly the same on each side. Dunno…getting old so nothing surprises me anymore!

Ford Bronco AR | BRONCO CLASSIC DNA Fender Badge IMG_4781

Ford Bronco AR | BRONCO CLASSIC DNA Fender Badge IMG_4781
No. Essentially they both fall on the flat part of the fender when utilizing the 1” wide painters tape layout.

Laurenrfrawley

Wildtrak
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How well does the Mach stripe match the badge? Might have to look into getting that on mine.

I think the match is pretty spot on and as close as you’re going to get without going completely custom. I don’t have any closeups, but can take some during the day. Here are some additional photos for reference.
Ford Bronco AR | BRONCO CLASSIC DNA Fender Badge IMG_4745
Ford Bronco AR | BRONCO CLASSIC DNA Fender Badge IMG_4730
Ford Bronco AR | BRONCO CLASSIC DNA Fender Badge IMG_4765
Sponsored