First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
EIGHTLUG - When do you expect to start shipping out the first orders?
Just got this email:

Hey Chris,

Your order is currently in production. You will receive tracking info once it is ready to ship.

Thank you for your patience.

- The ARCHETYPE RACING Team

BadSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
redone17 - When did you order?

I placed my order on 11/26. I got a follow-up email on 12/3 that only said the order was received and is in-process (not in production).

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got this email:

Hey Chris,

Your order is currently in production. You will receive tracking info once it is ready to ship.

Thank you for your patience.

Not to be a buzzkill Chris, but pretty sure that is just a forum e-mail like they have sent out in the past for their other items. They are supposed to be at least 8 weeks out and based on experience I am guessing it will be at least closer to 12 and by my count we are only about three weeks in (at least I am, I ordered on 11/20).

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not to be a buzzkill Chris, but pretty sure that is just a forum e-mail like they have sent out in the past for their other items. They are supposed to be at least 8 weeks out and based on experience I am guessing it will be at least closer to 12 and by my count we are only about three weeks in (at least I am, I ordered on 11/20).
I have ordered quite a few items from them at this point and this seems like an actual update. I ordered a pretty basic black white bread - so, maybe they're building those to have in stock like they do the other black products. Either way, I am not in a rush. But, maybe Curtis can chime in. I received this email 2 weeks ago:

Hey Chris,

We'd like to take a minute and let you know your order has been received and is in process! Many of our products are custom machined or custom finished and have lead time. Most of our in stock items take about a week to ship. Please check the product description for individual lead times.

Thank you again for your order.

Sponsored

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

currently have the boomba knob (hate the obnoxious branding) good otherwise. even cooking in the summer sun it is still usable. how bad are these going to be?

also ordered the white bread machined with reverse lever, hoping it will heat soak less than the black. looking forward to see what you come up with for the trail sights.
I also have the Boomba which has been pretty good in "extreme" temperatures. With the AR knobs we're probably going to have pickup something like this for the summer, haha.

Ford Bronco AR | GEAR JAMMER - Bronco 7 Speed Shift Knob 1702401621388

BadSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Herbie - the email to me says it’s ‘in-process‘. The email to Chris says ‘in-production’.

So, maybe they are producing them now.?

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also have the Boomba which has been pretty good in "extreme" temperatures. With the AR knobs we're probably going to have pickup something like this for the summer, haha.

Ford Bronco AR | GEAR JAMMER - Bronco 7 Speed Shift Knob 1702401621388
Aman, good thinking. Could also use something like these? Maybe a bit pretentious though.
Ford Bronco AR | GEAR JAMMER - Bronco 7 Speed Shift Knob 1702402110593

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have ordered quite a few items from them at this point and this seems like an actual update. I ordered a pretty basic black white bread - so, maybe they're building those to have in stock like they do the other black products. Either way, I am not in a rush. But, maybe Curtis can chime in. I received this email 2 weeks ago:

Hey Chris,

We'd like to take a minute and let you know your order has been received and is in process! Many of our products are custom machined or custom finished and have lead time. Most of our in stock items take about a week to ship. Please check the product description for individual lead times.

Thank you again for your order.

That's great, I hope so. I have also ordered several items from them and they never have beaten the time estimate they give on their website for any particular item and for this item it was 8 weeks. This is actually the first item I have ordered from Curtis and team that I haven't been counting the weeks. It's nice for a change, maybe my OCD is getting better with age.

Bigfx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got an email saying mine is in production too, imagine it will still be a while but if it happens sooner than the 8 week window that’s an added bonus

Sponsored

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Aman, good thinking. Could also use something like these? Maybe a bit pretentious though.
Ford Bronco AR | GEAR JAMMER - Bronco 7 Speed Shift Knob 1702402110593
Was looking for cold weather gloves the other day and came upon my old BMW driving gloves. Still look as dorky as ever, haha!

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Herbie - the email to me says it’s ‘in-process‘. The email to Chris says ‘in-production’.

So, maybe they are producing them now.?
That would be great.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That would be great.
The HUGE/HEAVY stainless steel round bars are cut down and being prepped for the bar feeder. We're wrapping up a run of Ti lug nuts now and shift knobs will get rolling.
Sponsored