Sponsored

AR | MAGNUM STIRRUP® Full Length Billet Aluminum Side Step for OEM Rock Rail - Bronco6G Exclusive Part

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just a quick update on things at the first of the year. Our new shop is close to complete. Electrical was inspected just before Christmas and the insulation is going in. New Haas CNC machine is ordered. This will literally cut lead times down by 1/2! So we’re gaining 4,500 more sq/ft for strictly CNC manufacturing and our existing shop will be quieter and used more for shipping and receiving. Let’s get it! Happy New Year all!

Ford Bronco AR | MAGNUM STIRRUP® Full Length Billet Aluminum Side Step for OEM Rock Rail - Bronco6G Exclusive Part AD107C58-E157-4592-BDBC-9A38F69A7B65

Last edited:

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

congrats on the new shop!
looking forward to placing my order for the magnums with post machining on the top surface
send it!

Sponsored

BroncoWyo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2 dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just a quick update on things at the first of the year. Our new shop is close to complete. Electrical was inspected just before Christmas and the insulation is going in. New Haas CNC machine is ordered. This will literally cut lead times down by 1/2! So we’re gaining 4,500 more sq/ft for strictly CNC manufacturing and our existing shop will be quieter and used more for shipping and receiving. Let’s get it! Happy New Year all!

Ford Bronco AR | MAGNUM STIRRUP® Full Length Billet Aluminum Side Step for OEM Rock Rail - Bronco6G Exclusive Part AD107C58-E157-4592-BDBC-9A38F69A7B65
Is there an updated production/shipping schedule for the older orders? Will they be further delayed with transition to the new shop? Thanks!

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Is there an updated production/shipping schedule for the older orders? Will they be further delayed with transition to the new shop? Thanks!
The transition to the new shop should be pretty seamless, all things considered. There will be down time (~2 days) to get the machines moved over and power landed. Haas will need to come out to re-level and zero the machines, then we'll back up and running.

Pit Bear

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I installed the magnums about a week after I received them, so at the end of October. I've been running them now for about 2 1/2 months. I ordered and received the 4 door solid black stirrups. I live in Denver, so normal weather this year. I recently got the rig cleaned and noticed that the black coating on my stirrups is beginning to chip away. Primarily on the drivers side where I step into the truck. I wear normal soled shoes and haven't been tracking rocks, etc on my shoes. There are a few smaller areas also chipping away on the passenger side.

Anybody else experiencing this?

I paid $1,116 with the discount, I wouldn't expect the coating to start chipping away after 75 days of use.

WooHoo order 3888 received notification that some AR sauciness is on its way!!

This is one of the final mods that I'm adding to my ride!
Magnum stirrups chips.jpg

Sponsored

djm101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@EIGHTLUG Just got my Bronco and am looking to purchase the Magnum steps. Please send the code. Thanks in advance!

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So I installed the magnums about a week after I received them, so at the end of October. I've been running them now for about 2 1/2 months. I ordered and received the 4 door solid black stirrups. I live in Denver, so normal weather this year. I recently got the rig cleaned and noticed that the black coating on my stirrups is beginning to chip away. Primarily on the drivers side where I step into the truck. I wear normal soled shoes and haven't been tracking rocks, etc on my shoes. There are a few smaller areas also chipping away on the passenger side.

I paid $1,116 with the discount, I wouldn't expect the coating to start chipping away after 75 days of use.
Hate to say it, but this is why I got the post machined. Powder coat can only do so much.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

I paid $1,116 with the discount, I wouldn't expect the coating to start chipping away after 75 days of use. By all of the customer data shared through throughout the thread, this is def

Ford Bronco AR | MAGNUM STIRRUP® Full Length Billet Aluminum Side Step for OEM Rock Rail - Bronco6G Exclusive Part Magnum stirrups chips
That does look abnormal. I did see your email come in. I don't know if Tracy has responded to you yet. By all of the customer data shared on this thread, this is definitely an anomaly. We'll get this taken care of for you. (y)

Bryan Edmonds

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badsquatch 2DR Carbonized Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@EIGHTLUG I finally got my 2Dr Bronco and need the MAGNUMS! I noticed on that the only option showing is all black with no option for post machining. Have you guys changed up the finish options recently?
Either way, please send me the code!
Sponsored