Sponsored

AR | MAGNUM STIRRUP® Full Length Billet Aluminum Side Step for OEM Rock Rail - Bronco6G Exclusive Part

Jbrucka

Badlands
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ram Laramie
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Order 3303 arrived yesterday. Super easy install. I am running different install heights for a couple of days so I can make a decision. The high position is also “wider” so may offer more protection against rocks but doesn’t offer much step in height difference. Decisions decisions..
Ford Bronco AR | MAGNUM STIRRUP® Full Length Billet Aluminum Side Step for OEM Rock Rail - Bronco6G Exclusive Part 3B13E797-5270-4CD2-A3ED-3BC9678DC2C9
Ford Bronco AR | MAGNUM STIRRUP® Full Length Billet Aluminum Side Step for OEM Rock Rail - Bronco6G Exclusive Part CBAAA033-793F-40E8-BEF1-4AE36A1134B6

Sponsored
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Order 3303 arrived yesterday. Super easy install. I am running different install heights for a couple of days so I can make a decision. The high position is also “wider” so may offer more protection against rocks but doesn’t offer much step in height difference. Decisions decisions..
3B13E797-5270-4CD2-A3ED-3BC9678DC2C9.jpeg
CBAAA033-793F-40E8-BEF1-4AE36A1134B6.jpeg
If I remember correctly, going back to the original STIRRUP, it was designed to be mounted in the upper position, originally. Soon after people asked for the lower height position. So then we designed two different mount solutions. Standard and 2” drop. After some more Bronco community input we moved to a true clamp on design for the mount. Then we integrated the 2” drop into the lower clamp half. Everyone got what they wanted in one cleanly designed accessory. To me, that’s super awesome and exactly the reason we’re on ONLY this forum and why forum members get a discount 24/7-365. We always welcome the input, ideas, and criticism. At the end of the day, all of these parts are for all of you. 🙂

Jbrucka

Badlands
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ram Laramie
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I remember correctly, going back to the original STIRRUP, it was designed to be mounted in the upper position, originally. Soon after people asked for the lower height position. So then we designed two different mount solutions. Standard and 2” drop. After some more Bronco community input we moved to a true clamp on design for the mount. Then we integrated the 2” drop into the lower clamp half. Everyone got what they wanted in one cleanly designed accessory. To me, that’s super awesome and exactly the reason we’re on ONLY this forum and why forum members get a discount 24/7-365. We always welcome the input, ideas, and criticism. At the end of the day, all of these parts are for all of you. 🙂
Agree with all that, I think both mount options look great. I appreciate the options!

AMTRV

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands 4dr, 22 6.7L Tremor, 1940 Ford Cpe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Send it

dtinnc

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Loving the look and positive comments about quality and installation flexibility for the these Full Length Billet Aluminum Side Steps. I'm #4400 in line but hope to see them soon. :)

Question - for those that have had them for a bit... how is the powder coating/paint holding up to daily use? Scratches or noticeable wear and tear?

Sponsored

dtinnc

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@dtinnc so far mine is still perfect.
Great! I was leaning towards post machined but appears PitCrew is still working details out on that for the full length ones. Thanks for the reply.

atimberwolf

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anxiously awaiting mine. Tracking says by Tuesday...

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe, Tucson, Z4, T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco AR | MAGNUM STIRRUP® Full Length Billet Aluminum Side Step for OEM Rock Rail - Bronco6G Exclusive Part CBAAA033-793F-40E8-BEF1-4AE36A1134B6
Thank you for showing both options. I really like the look of the 'high' setting best. Can't wait to get mine!