Sponsored

AR | MAGNUM STIRRUP® Full Length Billet Aluminum Side Step for OEM Rock Rail - Bronco6G Exclusive Part

jclark

Badlands
First Name
Jeanette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone have a phone number to contact AR? After 14 weeks, UPS rolled up and delivered my order (wahoo!). As it's almost 40 degrees today in mid-Michigan, with lower temps and snow forecasted for the rest of the week, I carefully unpackaged and had plans to install today. Unfortunately, 2 of my pieces have minor issues with the powder coat. So - I'm looking for info on the resolution and timing will be to evaluate if I still install as is so I can use them - or have to wait longer....

Yes, I've emailed them, but their standard response is a 2-3 day response window.

@EIGHTLUG
Sponsored

Fold

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Kia EV6, Mach E, Miata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The button heads that you get are what's 'available' when your order is ready to ship. The look (stainless or black oxide stainless) is purely cosmetic and the purpose of the screw is only to keep dirt and debris out of the unused mounting hole. Black oxide stainless steel is what's typical, but not readily available. I wouldn't want to hold someones order back for an indefinite date, just to wait on button heads screws that have zero effect on function.
I get supply issues and appreciate the effort to expedite orders. That being said, the stainless bolts stand out significantly and I do not like the way they look.

2023bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I get supply issues and appreciate the effort to expedite orders. That being said, the stainless bolts stand out significantly and I do not like the way they look.
Paint or replace - not very hard or expensive. At least they won't rust.

I just want my magnum stirrups to arrive. I could care less what color bolts I get at this point. I'm @ 10 weeks now, so it ought to be soon :)

Ogre

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BD 2dr 7MT CG, '18 Indian Chieftain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Paint or replace - not very hard or expensive. At least they won't rust.

I just want my magnum stirrups to arrive. I could care less what color bolts I get at this point. I'm @ 10 weeks now, so it ought to be soon :)
I hear you there!! I'm just shy of 9 weeks. I'll dab the bolts with a touch up pen if I need to, as long as they're stainless steel and finally installed.

iBrad81

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I emailed them and they are supposed to get black hardware in around the end of the month, of course it’s going to cost more now, I absolutely hate the silver hardware, it stands out so bad, I hate the look of chrome or stainless, can’t wait for the black hardware

Sponsored

Bababue

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-250 lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had a problem in October when placing the order. Order was paid. Money paid through CC. Yet they had no order on their end. Something with the dumb Amazon pay system. Tried for weeks. Wound up talking to someone from their office when I insisted they call me or I was challenging the charge. Apparently it was due to a system error.
Reaching out on here may be your best option as they do respond do DM on here.

FYI. Hindsight. I’m not thrilled with the purchase. Quality is good. However I’m not a fan of the height now that they’re installed. Step up way too high and it’s only a matter of time before wife or I slam our heads on the roof. Would not buy again. Probably will put them up for sale actually.

If you have no luck. I could probably dig up the number for the woman I spoke to out of my cell history.

Ogre

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BD 2dr 7MT CG, '18 Indian Chieftain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I had a problem in October when placing the order. Order was paid. Money paid through CC. Yet they had no order on their end. Something with the dumb Amazon pay system. Tried for weeks. Wound up talking to someone from their office when I insisted they call me or I was challenging the charge. Apparently it was due to a system error.
Reaching out on here may be your best option as they do respond do DM on here.

FYI. Hindsight. I’m not thrilled with the purchase. Quality is good. However I’m not a fan of the height now that they’re installed. Step up way too high and it’s only a matter of time before wife or I slam our heads on the roof. Would not buy again. Probably will put them up for sale actually.

If you have no luck. I could probably dig up the number for the woman I spoke to out of my cell history.
I thought it could be mounted 2 ways, level or with a 2" drop. Did you try mounting it both ways?

Sthomas52

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang GT, 21 Escape, 22 Bronco Badlands Sasqu
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally got my magnums and I say they were totally worth the wait! The quality is fabulous and the communication was great. Tracy even took the time to reply to a question I had, on the weekend which I was not expecting!! Highly recommend these beauties.

(Ignore my poor drying job, it's cold out!!)

Ford Bronco AR | MAGNUM STIRRUP® Full Length Billet Aluminum Side Step for OEM Rock Rail - Bronco6G Exclusive Part 20230312_114548

Ford Bronco AR | MAGNUM STIRRUP® Full Length Billet Aluminum Side Step for OEM Rock Rail - Bronco6G Exclusive Part 20230312_114536

Last edited:

Sponsored

splytsecond

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
AR | MAGNUM STIRRUP is live on the website for pre-order. We crunched the numbers and bought up 240' worth of 6061 billets to get the product more cost comparative to the 4 door STIRRUP. There's just no way getting around the volume of material necessary to make this size magic happen.

2 Door: $1,245.00
4 Door: $1,395

With the Bronco6G 20% forum discount, it's shipped to your door for:
$996 for the 2 door
$1,116 for the 4 door
did the pricing on these change? Was getting ready to place an order (finally) and noticed the website showed different pricing. Is the forum price still the same?

coadr

Badlands
First Name
Coady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

did the pricing on these change? Was getting ready to place an order (finally) and noticed the website showed different pricing. Is the forum price still the same?
Pricing still looks the same to me, what are you seeing on your end?

Hopp150

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco / 1996 Bronco / 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone know how long the current wait is for a 2 door? Website says 10 weeks, just wanted to see if that is actually the case.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Anyone know how long the current wait is for a 2 door? Website says 10 weeks, just wanted to see if that is actually the case.
As of today, it's round about 10 weeks. Just yesterday we received C/O from the Fire Marshall and new CNC machines are scheduled to be delivered on the first week of April. Once those are up and operational, MAGNUM lead times get cut in half. From there, we're moving to 2, 8 hour shifts, which will cut lead time down by another 1/2. With that schedule change we hope to have MAGNUMS and STIRRUPS on the shelf and lead time will be - Ships Next Business Day. It'll take about a month of running like this to burn down the backlog, but it'll get done.
Sponsored