Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fuck yes. Ive been waiting for something like this. So if you have a 4 door you’d need two sets to cover all 4 doors?
I can get driver and front passenger for Christmas and rear passengers for my birthday 🥳 Something tells me they will cost a pretty penny and with all the other mods in my head, may have to space out the costs 😝

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love the look and exactly what I'm wanting. Now it will be up to pricing... I guess I can just buy driver and front passenger first and save up for the rear lol

Thanks for the 20% discount. Most of us got a lot of mods planned and that little bit of savings can go to the next item. What else you guys designing over there for us? 🤔😝

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

AR | STIRRUP

The BRONCO community asked for it and we went to work! After reviewing what was shared from last year's SEMA Bronco, there was plenty of room for improvement, both in design and function.

Made from a sizeable chunk of 6061 billet, the STIRRUP is very beefy part and it will look right at home on an overland build, trail conquering rig, or your daily driver. It's five inches of width will give your boot or shoe a proper platform to assist you in climbing up in the saddle. The entire part is coated in RAL 9011 Graphite Black, then post machined to remove the coating from the top surface and reveal the raw billet aluminum and provide a very classy contrast. This will also give the STIRRUP years and years of rugged good looks. The more you step on the the more naturally worn the aluminum will look but it won't affect the Graphite Black coating.

The STIRRUP is mounted to your OEM rocker rail with M8 and M10 316 stainless fasteners. A single M8 bolt alone has 110,000 PSI tensile strength! The STIRRUP is definitely more solid than the rail it's mounted to. With its coating and the use of aluminum and stainless, the STIRRUP will require little maintenance and it will last the life of your Bronco.

The STIRRUP will be sold in pairs. This will also be a BRONCO6G exclusive part, at launch, and B6G members will always be eligible for the 20% discount. We're going to handle the purchasing a little differently this time. STIRRUP pricing, lead time, and purchasing info will be coming soon! The step is designed and we're working on the mounting bracket now. I'll have the official renders posted in this thread by week's end.
View attachment 192340 View attachment 192341
This looks like a great product. QUESTION: So this mounts to the OEM Rock Rails that, as an example, come on the Black Diamond package? Will drilling be required? Thanks!

Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This looks like a great product. QUESTION: So this mounts to the OEM Rock Rails that, as an example, come on the Black Diamond package? Will drilling be required? Thanks!
I beleave they said drilling was required on the rock rails if this is true I’m out . I wanted something that slid over the rock rails and fastened to them with out drilling

wanna1

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F150 Platinum 4x4 2022 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I only needed one BYOD rail but I NEED 2 sets of these for by Badlands 4dr SAS !!!

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You are exactly correct. The STIRRUPS will be bolted onto the OEM rails and transform them from a trial only part to a day to day usable accessory for your BRONCO. They can be easily removed for off road use, where you don't want the steps protruding from your rig.

Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes and yes.

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not announced, but I'm guessing $600-$800 a pair. I could be way off though. As soon as you mention solid billet aluminum i know it's going to be quality, but it's also gonna cost me. Can't wait to hear the price though, and I'm still interested.
Interested (Highly)
Jeep sliders run around $250 - 1200 a pair. Anything under $500 a pair is usually chinese garbage with powdercoating that doesn't stop rust. Figure $600-800 gets you into something good.
Sponsored