First Name
Izzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep JKU, 2022 Cyber Orange 4Dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Was wondering if the D would have any balls as shown in the images, Now I know it has no balls included thanks, Still have mine preordered Now I guess I need to order some balls
Sponsored

BadKat

Badlands
First Name
Kat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, just to clarify, if I want to replace the stock handle with this one in order to mount my phone down there instead of way up on the dash, I will need to buy 3 parts? MOSH, THE D, and BALLS? @EIGHTLUG you're going to make me count down the days to payday, sheesh. 🤣

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Very cool you are including 20mm and 1" ball options. Makes it much more versatile.

Wirenut20

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 97 F150, 92 Mustang LX 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Send it

Sponsored

gminkoff

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
AR | THE D - Modular Base Plate Accessory Mount w/ M.O.S.H. Modular Base Plate

Coming in hot on the heels of the AR | MOSH Base Plate, I give you THE D. This unit will ship as an assembly. The AR | B.A.L.L.S. can be purchased separately.

This is where the parts start coming together to create a a super versatile accessory mounting solution. As much as I LOVE the BAM and the TAP, THE D takes accessory mounting to a more robust and intuitive place.

There are a multitude of 1/4-20 threaded positions on THE D. All brand agnostic 1/4-20 accessories are welcome to come play. There is a provision to utilize the Picatinny rail from the AR | TAP as a side mounted Picatinny rail. If you have a Pic rail mounted flashlight, this would be a super secure location for it. Both, the AR 20mm and 1" B.A.L.L.S. will mount right up in all locations.

We opted to keep the handle portion of the OEM part, for those that may want to use it as such. This one is a chunky piece of billet and will feel stout in your hand when grabbed. When I pulled the OEM part off and got to looking at it, it sorta has the shape of a D and the name just stuck. Get your mind out of the gutter.

Like some of our other products, off the shelf hardware wasn't spicy enough for our recipe, and custom designed hardware was designed and employed. Standard colors will be black with post machined features, raw stainless hardware, and black oxide stainless hardware. We should also be launching with BADLANDS orange, First Edition Grey, Outer Banks Blue, .. basically any of the accent colors on the handle,
THE D will be available in.

Below are renderings of THE D with both the 20mm and 1" B.A.L.L.S. mounted up (SOLD SEPARATELY), along with the side mount Picatinny rail. If you look closely, the 1" version has the dimples, and the 20mm version has scallops. This will make identifying your B.A.L.L.S. much easier.

The last part of the puzzle is radio mounting. I think with a modification to the Picatinny rail mount location, this can easily happen. Let me know what you think below. 👇

$335.00 shipped. BRONCO6G members will get 20% off ($268)!

-Considering the big chunks of 6061 billet we're starting with, this even surprised me!

Here's what you'll need to do to have your mailman drop one off on your doorstep:

Step 1: Reply to this thread with 'SEND IT' (Everyone that has also done so in the thread will receive a code, via PM)

Step 2: I'll reply, via PM, with the exclusive Bronco6G 20% off coupon code. Copy and paste the coupon code when you checkout. This is also a way to grow the Bronco6G community and drive traffic to the website. This offer will also be available to all existing and new BRONCO6G members.

Step 3: Sit back and wait. Your AR | MOSH & AR | THE D assembly will be there before you know it!

View attachment 250241

View attachment 250242

View attachment 255542

View attachment 255543

View attachment 255544

View attachment 255545

View attachment 255546
SEND IT!

Deleted member 32565

Send it!
This is a great add to at least get the phone mounted in a reasonable place and not use up a cup holder!

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Coming in hot on the heels of the AR | MOSH Base Plate, I give you THE D. This unit will ship as an assembly. The AR | B.A.L.L.S. can be purchased separately.

This is where the parts start coming together to create a a super versatile accessory mounting solution. As much as I LOVE the BAM and the TAP, THE D takes accessory mounting to a more robust and intuitive place.

There are a multitude of 1/4-20 threaded positions on THE D. All brand agnostic 1/4-20 accessories are welcome to come play. There is a provision to utilize the Picatinny rail from the AR | TAP as a side mounted Picatinny rail. If you have a Pic rail mounted flashlight, this would be a super secure location for it. Both, the AR 20mm and 1" B.A.L.L.S. will mount right up in all locations.

We opted to keep the handle portion of the OEM part, for those that may want to use it as such. This one is a chunky piece of billet and will feel stout in your hand when grabbed. When I pulled the OEM part off and got to looking at it, it sorta has the shape of a D and the name just stuck. Get your mind out of the gutter.

Like some of our other products, off the shelf hardware wasn't spicy enough for our recipe, and custom designed hardware was designed and employed. Standard colors will be black with post machined features, raw stainless hardware, and black oxide stainless hardware. We should also be launching with BADLANDS orange, First Edition Grey, Outer Banks Blue, .. basically any of the accent colors on the handle,

Below are renderings of THE D with both the 20mm and 1" B.A.L.L.S. mounted up (SOLD SEPARATELY), along with the side mount Picatinny rail. If you look closely, the 1" version has the dimples, and the 20mm version has scallops. This will make identifying your B.A.L.L.S. much easier.

The last part of the puzzle is radio mounting. I think with a modification to the Picatinny rail mount location, this can easily happen. Let me know what you think below. 👇

-Considering the big chunks of 6061 billet we're starting with, this even surprised me!

Here's what you'll need to do to have your mailman drop one off on your doorstep:

Step 1: Reply to this thread with 'SEND IT' (Everyone that has also done so in the thread will receive a code, via PM)

Step 2: I'll reply, via PM, with the exclusive Bronco6G 20% off coupon code. Copy and paste the coupon code when you checkout. This is also a way to grow the Bronco6G community and drive traffic to the website. This offer will also be available to all existing and new BRONCO6G members.

Step 3: Sit back and wait. Your AR | MOSH & AR | THE D assembly will be there before you know it!

View attachment 250241

View attachment 250242

View attachment 255542

View attachment 255543

View attachment 255544

View attachment 255545

View attachment 255546
Send it.

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Send it!

I too would love to see renders of all the color options. Also, which part is the M.O.S.H. Still waiting on those B.A.L.L.S.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Send it!

I too would love to see renders of all the color options. Also, which part is the M.O.S.H. Still waiting on those B.A.L.L.S.
Please PM for code.
Thanks!

SFAforester

Base
First Name
Monte
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Base, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

View attachment 250241

View attachment 250242

View attachment 255542

View attachment 255543

View attachment 255544

View attachment 255545

View attachment 255546
SEND IT!

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So, just to clarify, if I want to replace the stock handle with this one in order to mount my phone down there instead of way up on the dash, I will need to buy 3 parts? MOSH, THE D, and BALLS? @EIGHTLUG you're going to make me count down the days to payday, sheesh. 🤣
No, the MOSH + THE D are listed as an assembly. You can order our B.A.L.L.S. or use a mount ball you currently have, as long as the threaded stud is 1/4-20 (which is pretty standard). If you ran our B.A.L.L.S. on THE D, you 'd unlock the trifecta of special sauce, as God intended. :)

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Was wondering if the D would have any balls as shown in the images, Now I know it has no balls included thanks, Still have mine preordered Now I guess I need to order some balls
Sorry if the render was deceptive. The intent was to illustrate that there are 1/4-20 threaded locations on THE D for any and all 1/4-20 threaded accessories. The purse/bag hook is next. We call it AR | THE P. We're also designing a X3 larger version for the M8 threaded positions in the rear cargo space.
Sponsored