Moribach

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Here is mine installed. Waiting for the Diode Dynamics fog lights.

The bumper moves the camera, the radar and all parking sensors. The license plate mount came with it.

Only issue I've had is the camera relocation is for no front plate so you can see the top of the plate on the screen.

PXL_20220428_011529351~4.jpg

We just got back from a 3600 mile road trip. A lot of winding mountain roads. Running with the stock suspension and you can tell there is extra weight on the front but it isn't too bad.
How was moving the camera for you? I know you said the front plate blocks a bit but was there an extension included or did you have to cut any wiring back to get it out?

Thanks!
Sponsored

Sponsored

wildtrakdan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How was moving the camera for you? I know you said the front plate blocks a bit but was there an extension included or did you have to cut any wiring back to get it out?

Thanks!
Moribach - there was a rubber hose section included to extend the camera's attached washer but not a cable extension. I didn't think the original cable would reach the new camera location so I bought a meter extender on amazon. After install, a half meter extender would have probably been better. Not sure the 1 foot cable would have been enough.

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B07P2WYP98?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1

Tchiappetta

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For those of you that installed the ARB summit bumper. Where do you wire in the additional signal and marker lights? I have a badlands that had the Mod bumper and I'm not sure where to wire those into. The instructions don't really mention what to do with those.

Thanks!

Thomas

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did anyone have to upgrade the springs? I have a BadSquatch and curious about the stock springs handling this.

jdubby

Badlands
First Name
jdubby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 bronco; 2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

jdubby

Badlands
First Name
jdubby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 bronco; 2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fit and finish were excellent. Instructions were pretty good, very dark pictures. Overall, a great build experience. I am impressed with the quality of the ARB products.
good to hear...what parts did you use for the lights on the bumper...i am still trying to figure out what toput in there...thanks

Sponsored

Ellis Family Garage

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Badlands, '06 F150 FX4, '95 Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That bumper is awesome. I have checked it out on ARBs red Bronco. ARB North America is 5 minutes from my house. Its the one I want if and when my Bronco comes.

wildtrakdan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

good to hear...what parts did you use for the lights on the bumper...i am still trying to figure out what toput in there...thanks
The wildtrak came with the plastic bumper and the round fog lights. The included ARB parts mount those lights perfectly.

jdubby

Badlands
First Name
jdubby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 bronco; 2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
thanks buddy!

jdubby

Badlands
First Name
jdubby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 bronco; 2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Moribach - there was a rubber hose section included to extend the camera's attached washer but not a cable extension. I didn't think the original cable would reach the new camera location so I bought a meter extender on amazon. After install, a half meter extender would have probably been better. Not sure the 1 foot cable would have been enough.

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B07P2WYP98?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1
Thanks for the info...I ordered that part and received....getting ready to do the install this week. I emailed ARB ref the black and white photos...tbey emailed me a color .pdf to use...it is pretty legit...wish me luck!! hahaha
Sponsored