John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Are you swapping to the Heritage Edition Bronco?
Yes… Why? It’s available in my original Cactus Grey color choice and is a better value on the 4 Door Squatch to get the manual transmission by giving me the Mid Pkg stuff the wife likes that I would not order otherwise… plus the squared fenders, armoring and hard top are a bonus… d;o)
Sponsored

Last edited:

brrke

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 NA8 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

It also looks like Signature lighting is also optional, which I was really hoping would be the case.
It is optional.

Greg Davis

Base
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well, I just emailed my dealer my updated Heritage build (NOT a Heritage Ltd Ed) and he responded saying they had not gotten ANY Heritage allocations! WTH? It's not a limited production vehicle - waiting to hear what they say since I've not heard anything about converting my Dec '21 order to a '23.

Clump

Heritage
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
There seems to be quite a bit of dealer confusion of Heritage vs Heritage Limited. When I spoke to my dealer he said they were only getting 1 Heritage. After I got to the person doing the conversions I was able to make the change. Got the confirmation today.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, I just emailed my dealer my updated Heritage build (NOT a Heritage Ltd Ed) and he responded saying they had not gotten ANY Heritage allocations! WTH? It's not a limited production vehicle - waiting to hear what they say since I've not heard anything about converting my Dec '21 order to a '23.
Presumably they don't yet have any allocations for any '23 models, though, right?

Sponsored

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

There seems to be quite a bit of dealer confusion of Heritage vs Heritage Limited. When I spoke to my dealer he said they were only getting 1 Heritage. After I got to the person doing the conversions I was able to make the change. Got the confirmation today.
I experienced the same confusion issue last week with 3 different dealers… went in Saturday and got my order updated to HE but still waiting on confirmation email…UGH!!!

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am up in the air on it. Currently have a Black Diamond 2 dr on order (2/2/22 order date, no reservation). I really like the Heritage looks, and it doesn’t look like I’m getting scheduled this year anyway, so I’m really tempted.

Who else is thinking about pulling the trigger on the Heritage?
After seeing B&P and realizing there is some value with the Heritage Edition, i can understand the interest in this model. I’m choosing to hang tight with my Black Diamond build in 2023 though. I’ve chosen 99 status for too long. I’m ready to get priority 10-19 and try to get scheduled right out of the gate. HE builds will basically be 99ing their orders until Mod tops are available. That’s a big reason I’m not going that route. Plus I’m not keen on taking my chances with a Ford hardtop after the last 18 months. :LOL: 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I experienced the same confusion issue last week with 3 different dealers… went in Saturday and got my order updated to HE but still waiting on confirmation email…UGH!!!
Has anyone successfully gotten a COVP email for a Heritage? My dealer sent me the preview order with priority code 10, but he said the body code isn't in the other system yet.

striumph1500

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Shaker
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone successfully gotten a COVP email for a Heritage? My dealer sent me the preview order with priority code 10, but he said the body code isn't in the other system yet.
Nope, still waiting as well, since I placed my order on Saturday.

Rockledge

Base
First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Race Red Sasquatch , 1951 Willy's M-38
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just changed my 21 order to Heritage .
My base w/ sas, mic, 2.7 aux switches is 46k and the Heritage w/ aux switches,automatic is 49k.
So for 3k I get
Heritage -white top, grille, wheels & Sasquatch, square fenders, the custom interior and the mid package . Also gets the bumper and bash plate .Seems like a fair value.
Sponsored