Sponsored

What color Heritage Edition are you choosing?

Which color Heritage Edition are you choosing?

• Shadow Black

Votes: 7 5.5%
  • Cactus Gray

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • Carbonized Gray Metallic

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • Race Red

Votes: 47 36.7%
  • Azure Gray

Votes: 39 30.5%

• Total voters

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ā€˜1928 model A, ā€œ23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I did finally order a red (only color I even considered) 2dr heritage v6 with switches and roof rack. Got confirmation email from ford. Now need to get COVP confirmation... donā€™t think it is bad price for what ya get and if I can sell the wheels top and grill (really went for the fenders and equipment package) it may not end up much/any more than my original base order...but the wait will for sure be extended...

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I did finally order a red (only color I even considered) 2dr heritage v6 with switches and roof rack. Got confirmation email from ford. Now need to get COVP confirmation... donā€™t think it is bad price for what ya get and if I can sell the wheels top and grill (really went for the fenders and equipment package) it may not end up much/any more than my original base order...but the wait will for sure be extended...
You should make out pretty well selling off the white bits. What's your plan for a top then? Bestop?

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ā€˜1928 model A, ā€œ23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You should make out pretty well selling off the white bits. What's your plan for a top then? Bestop?
I figure I could trade plus cash for a regular hardtop...really I donā€™t plan to have a top on very much...maybe 2-3 months in the winter...and if go tripping into the heat in the summer...

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Since we got a new group of Heritage orders today I thought this would be a good post to revive.
Sponsored