Arizona roll call!

rc12102

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
86 Ramcharger
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So every few days I check different local dealer websites to see if they've got any broncos. I checked SanTan's website last night and they had 18 (!!!) listed. I started looking through the window stickers and many of them (10) were blue with several big bends, outer banks, and badlands. Go back to the site this morning and now they only have 3 listed on their website. I went back in my internet history and tried to pull up the window stickers and they are also unavailable.

Curious whether they were taken off the site for a reason or maybe the somehow sold late last night. Or if there was some other possible explanation...

AZBaseSquatch

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So every few days I check different local dealer websites to see if they've got any broncos. I checked SanTan's website last night and they had 18 (!!!) listed. I started looking through the window stickers and many of them (10) were blue with several big bends, outer banks, and badlands. Go back to the site this morning and now they only have 3 listed on their website. I went back in my internet history and tried to pull up the window stickers and they are also unavailable.

Curious whether they were taken off the site for a reason or maybe the somehow sold late last night. Or if there was some other possible explanation...
The ones you saw on the SanTan website were customer orders. For some reason the system automatically shows them. I know because they are my local dealer and in the first few months of deliveries I contacted them several times about Bronco's on their website. They are just starting to get lots of reservation orders filled now, so you'll see their website stacked.

rc12102

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
86 Ramcharger
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The ones you saw on the SanTan website were customer orders. For some reason the system automatically shows them. I know because they are my local dealer and in the first few months of deliveries I contacted them several times about Bronco's on their website. They are just starting to get lots of reservation orders filled now, so you'll see their website stacked.
It was my understanding the blue window stickers were dealer stock and green were customer orders...

AZBaseSquatch

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It was my understanding the blue window stickers were dealer stock and green were customer orders...
You def might be right, I forgot about the window sticker colors...and didn't read your post carefully enough either! I just reached out to Justin at SanTan to find out...will advise once I hear back.

Sponsored

Tmkimler

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 2021 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My sales guy, Daniel Higgins was top notch. There is a delivery fee on the Ford window sticker but you can see that on your own window sticker. 499 Doc fee I dont usually pay but otherwise straight up, filled with gas and a great vehicle overview. I have another Bronco coming in Jan and I am on the Lighting reservation list. Glad to do business with Sanderson!
We reserved with Daniel too and like him so much we bought an explorer from him a few weeks ago. Same things, no issues, no fluff. Just business

Tmkimler

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 2021 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cindy (Laveen)
4 door badlands, cactus gray, 2.7
Softop - a little worried about the AZ heat and soft top. Anyone experiencing any soft top regrets?

Oh and Sanderson
I’m in Laveen as well! Haven’t seen any broncos down that way yet but we did a soft top badlands as well

vintagevp

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tundra TRD Pro, 2005 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Here is my Cactus Grey First Edition being picked up at Sanderson. Daniel Higgins is the man!

HallnAz

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black Diamond Sasquatch, 2015 JK Willys
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Rob n Deb
Peoria
4dr Black Diamond Sas; Velocity Blue, mid, 2.7

We bought this for Deb and picked it up at the end of October. I've enjoyed driving it and just took it out Sunday for it's first off-road travels and running Deb through the basics of 4X4.

Cindy (Laveen)
4 door badlands, cactus gray, 2.7
Softop - a little worried about the AZ heat and soft top. Anyone experiencing any soft top regrets?

Oh and Sanderson
While we initially ordered the hard top, we chose the soft top to push the production time through. I have a 2dr JK with half doors and soft top.... ANYTHING is quieter than that! I am impressed with the noise level though of this. As far as heat goes, my Jeep top is vinyl and the Bronco appears to be more twill (a heavier fabric); I don't have issues with the vinyl but expect better results with the twill.

Sponsored

CMorales

Badlands
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rob n Deb
Peoria
4dr Black Diamond Sas; Velocity Blue, mid, 2.7

We bought this for Deb and picked it up at the end of October. I've enjoyed driving it and just took it out Sunday for it's first off-road travels and running Deb through the basics of 4X4.

While we initially ordered the hard top, we chose the soft top to push the production time through. I have a 2dr JK with half doors and soft top.... ANYTHING is quieter than that! I am impressed with the noise level though of this. As far as heat goes, my Jeep top is vinyl and the Bronco appears to be more twill (a heavier fabric); I don't have issues with the vinyl but expect better results with the twill.
Congrats Rob n Deb!
That's very comforting to hear! Thank you!
What dealership? Did they stick you with any ADMs?
I'm scheduled for production 1/17th (might have my dream car for my bday in Feb) I'm soo excited! I also switched from MIC to soft and was soon after scheduled.

HallnAz

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black Diamond Sasquatch, 2015 JK Willys
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Congrats Rob n Deb!
That's very comforting to hear! Thank you!
What dealership? Did they stick you with any ADMs?
I'm scheduled for production 1/17th (might have my dream car for my bday in Feb) I'm soo excited! I also switched from MIC to soft and was soon after scheduled.
We went through Peoria Ford; they honor msrp and the only thing they tried adding (besides admin bs) was a paint coating protectant. I did not pay for it, as it was not ordered, requested or previously mentioned until closing time...

Hopefully it will be here soon enough for you!

Turbo NY

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 outlander/ 1996 eclipse GS-T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dropping in and adding myself to the group! I have a MY22 BD eruption green. Build date of 12/20…hoping it arrives before end of January. Can’t wait to meet y’all in the trail.

Turbo NY

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 outlander/ 1996 eclipse GS-T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We went through Peoria Ford; they honor msrp and the only thing they tried adding (besides admin bs) was a paint coating protectant. I did not pay for it, as it was not ordered, requested or previously mentioned until closing time...

Hopefully it will be here soon enough for you!
I also ordered rom Peoria.. when you say admin.. like tax and title … or nitrogen air etc?? Btw did you get any other bonuses ford points or customer cash ?
Sponsored